“unique, good food”
Review of High Rock Cafe

High Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Modern American cuisine with a sense of adventure, High Rock stands out with bold flavors and fresh ingredients. Serving lunch and dinner you can enjoy this local's favorite restaurant, located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells. High Rock Cafe offers casual dining in a contemporary atmosphere. Unique salads, wraps, sandwiches, delicious crab cakes, pastas, steaks, and so much more. Great local micro-brews and wine list, and new specialty craft cocktails. Open daily at 11 am. Visit us during your next vacation or conference!
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were seated in the upstairs by the window, facing the downtown, and it was a beautiful spot. The menu was unique enough to find something different, but not so different you were afraid to try anything. I picked one of the wraps and really liked it, and I also tried the quinoa salad as a side, which was fantastic. My boyfriend had one of the sandwiches and the bun sort of fell apart due to the pineapples and sauce, it would have held up better as a wrap. The waitress was nice, service was quick, view was great, atmosphere was lovely, variety of food to choose from was excellent, and the food was pretty good. I recommend trying this if you want something fresh and original in the downtown area for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family and I loved the food at the High Rock Cafe. Located downtown Wisconsin Dells there are plenty of great options to enjoy before or after your meal. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meal and several went back a second time during our stay. Great wraps, soups and appetizers. The garlic tater-tots are an A++

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our server was great. The food was great. We had the calamari with spicy chili sauce on the side. Our entrees were prime rib. So glad we went here. We would absolutely visit this establishment again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a great find in the middle of one of the most touristy areas I have ever seen. We had an incredible meal capped by great desserts. Love their seasonal menu and the portion sizes are great. Really a great value/option in the Dells.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Kids split potstickers and special that night, raspberry wings. Raved for days about it! I had a cusabi wrap but substituted raspberry vinaigrette dressing, with garlic tater tots. Yum. We will be back.