“Great place to eat!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of High Rock Cafe

High Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gluten Free Options, International, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Modern American cuisine with a sense of adventure, High Rock stands out with bold flavors and fresh ingredients. Serving lunch and dinner you can enjoy this local's favorite restaurant, located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells. High Rock Cafe offers casual dining in a contemporary atmosphere. Unique salads, wraps, sandwiches, delicious crab cakes, pastas, steaks, and so much more. Great local micro-brews and wine list, and new specialty craft cocktails. Open daily at 11 am. Visit us during your next vacation or conference!
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My entire family loved the food and the atmosphere. Service was slow and not the friendliest, but we still had a great experience!! I had a shrimp sandwich, I believe it was, and it was AMAZING!! I highly recommend this restaurant for the entire family! Sit by the window upstairs for a great view as well!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Normal, Illinois, United States
“BEST place we ate in the Dells”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Excellent food, I got Sriracha chicken and husband got Manhatten strip. We both got unsweetened flavored iced tea that was very refreshing. Our server was really nice and informative. It had a neat atmosphere, very modern. They played music I like like Phil Phillips, DMB and Colbie Caillat.

POLO
“Go for the Friday night fish dinner special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Friday night in June for $12 was baked or panfried Talapia, choice of potato, soup and cole slaw. Well worth the price. They had also served a walleye dinner for $15 a few weeks before.

Erie, Illinois, United States
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I`ve tried about everything on the menu and have`nt been disappointed yet. Their salads are scrumptious and their pasta is very tastey too and.their loaded baked potato soup is a must try!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank 48mimi_13
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food, good view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were in the dells during an off peak time. We were seated by the window over looking downtown; not much to see, but nice. I liked what i ate. The desert was good too. But i was not overly impressed. I would recommend it and it is one of the nicer places in the Dells. And i hear it's packed during the peak time. I liked it.