“BEST place we ate in the Dells”
Review of High Rock Cafe

High Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Modern American cuisine with a sense of adventure, High Rock stands out with bold flavors and fresh ingredients. Serving lunch and dinner you can enjoy this local's favorite restaurant, located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells. High Rock Cafe offers casual dining in a contemporary atmosphere. Unique salads, wraps, sandwiches, delicious crab cakes, pastas, steaks, and so much more. Great local micro-brews and wine list, and new specialty craft cocktails. Open daily at 11 am. Visit us during your next vacation or conference!
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Excellent food, I got Sriracha chicken and husband got Manhatten strip. We both got unsweetened flavored iced tea that was very refreshing. Our server was really nice and informative. It had a neat atmosphere, very modern. They played music I like like Phil Phillips, DMB and Colbie Caillat.

There are newer reviews for High Rock Cafe

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Friday night in June for $12 was baked or panfried Talapia, choice of potato, soup and cole slaw. Well worth the price. They had also served a walleye dinner for $15 a few weeks before.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I`ve tried about everything on the menu and have`nt been disappointed yet. Their salads are scrumptious and their pasta is very tastey too and.their loaded baked potato soup is a must try!!

1  Thank 48mimi_13
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were in the dells during an off peak time. We were seated by the window over looking downtown; not much to see, but nice. I liked what i ate. The desert was good too. But i was not overly impressed. I would recommend it and it is one of the nicer places in the Dells. And i hear it's packed during the peak time. I liked it.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Awesome food, great staff, good time, very unique menu options. I highly recommend the ahi tuna appetizer.