“Great bbq, bad kids menu”
Review of Alabama's Dixieland Bbq & Suds - CLOSED

Alabama's Dixieland Bbq & Suds
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great bbq, bad kids menu”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

The bbq was great! The pulled pork, brisket, and ribs are some of the best I have ever had. The half rack of ribs is more like a full rack and the pulled pork platter has plenty of meat. Fair warning the bbq can be spicy to some.
The kids menu is pretty terrible. One of our kids ordered the grilled cheese and it terrible. Very flat, charred, and seemed two days old.

Oxford, Wisconsin
“Great Food. I have tasted a lot of the food and have to say unique and very delicious.”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I hope you reprimanded them for it. ;) Hope the best for your business. The ribs, chicken, and everything else that you have made there is wonderful. Thank you for the chance.

Trevor, Wisconsin
“Pretty Good BBQ”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We are in the Dells every weekend. Decided to try this place out. We had the pulled chicken. Pulled pork. Brisket platters. It was pretty good but not great. I like my brisket sliced a little thicker but that is just my opinion.Had the beans and what someone else posted is correct. Tasted just like Bush's from a can. I can think of several ways to make these outstanding by just adding a few things. A true test would be the ribs but nobody ordered them. Maybe next time. Our server was an older lady and she was very friendly.

Miles, Iowa
“awesome brisket”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Best Pulled pork and brisket I've had. Not sure what the bad customer service reviews are about. The owners and the chef came out to visit with us during our visit. Highly recommended!!!

• Visited June 2014
“Scamer bad review and some dammed good ribs”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Came to this restaurant in the middle of the week to try the ribs and I must say that they were absolutely amazing. They were juicy with a great bbq, the meat just fell right off of the bone, and it was seared perfectly. Our server was also great and made sure we were doing alright and our drinks filled. But as we were getting ready to leave there was a quite irate "customer" trying to scam the restaurant and failed miserably. Normally I would not mention something like this but since they felt the need to send a bad review titled "baddddd customer service" with an abridged version of the events I feel the need to set the record straight. They ordered a single low cost item and as they were getting ready to pay for the item they had their children distract the cashier by having her make change from nickels and pennies for a machine out front, then as she is distracted he puts down the money for his order (five dollar bill and a quarter) and when he receives his change of a penny he got angry claiming he paid with a twenty. and after a little argument where the cashier gave back the five dollars when he asked for his money back, he became more angry and they had the owner come over who proceeded to balance the register in front of them. It came out fairly close and not the $20 over as it would have been if he did pay with a 20. He then threw his order off of the counter, obviously not caring too much about it, and stormed out. I thought these people handled the situation quite professionally and it saddens me to think of what some people would do cheat others and teaching their children the same.

2 Thank adam s