“Worth it.”
Review of Dells Comedy Club - CLOSED

Dells Comedy Club
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I went with a group of people 8 to be exact. Went to the adult show and it was worth it. Show WAS real. One of our members was hypotized and never left the groups side until she went up on stage. The only complaint I have is their service and how small and packed we were. The service for getting drinks was probably the worst I have ever recieved. Out of the 2.5 hours we were there we only got 1 drink but if you want amazing laughs and honestly a great time like I said it was worth it just don't plan on drinking much. I will go back. :)

2  Thank altag1

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Not sure how anyone can write a bad review, this was the funniest show ever.

2  Thank jasonw09
Reviewed March 12, 2012

This was my second time to the show and found it even more hillarious! The new location is pretty small inside and you are very packed in, almost to the point you are bumping the person next to you. We had a front row table so that was a little roomier for us. For those of you who think its fake, you are nuts! There is no way anybody would act that way and be in the right frame of mind. You can tell who is under and who is not or who is coming out, and so do they. They take them off stage and leave only the people who are really out. There was 2 up there that made the whole show! Its been about 4 years since I had seen it and yes they did most of the same show, but based on the people up there its so different each time. All I can say is good for them for volunteering, I would never be that brave! Guessing when they watch the DVD of themselves they are amazed at some of the stuff they did. There were some very rude people in the audience who would not be quiet in the beginning so he could put them under and they were finally removed, not sure why people have to be so rude! If you are a stuffy prude kind of personality I would say skip the show. There is a lot of "adult" themes that goes on with the show..but again, its an adult show so thats what makes it hillarious! The stand up comedian that opened the show was not all that funny, but he didnt stay up there long. I would recommend this to anybody looking to have a fun time! But again, if you are a prude! Stay home! But do come early! It fills up very fast and good spots are hard to come buy since its long thin tables packed in there.

2  Thank TravlerMarshfield
Reviewed March 4, 2012

its wonderful its amazing you dont know what to expect who goes on stage you really have to go to see what im talking about check this out we are going in two months again

2  Thank dazer058
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This was my third time coming to the Dells Comedy Club and it gets better every time that I go there. We went early and sat in the bar. The atmosphere was exciting and my group of 12 had a great time. The owners mingle among the crowd and really make you feel welcome. There is not a bad seat in the house when you make your way in to watch the comedy/hypnotism show. I was near the back due to my larger group and still was close to the stage. The volunteer aspect made the show one hundred times better knowing that my family and friends were on stage. You know there was no acting involved...my father would never have done what he did on stage!
The food that they offer via menu was very affordable and tasted amazing. The pizza is top notch. The waitress that we had was very quick with her work, very friendly and helped us enjoy our night. She was ready to take our next drink order before we were done with our current drink. You will not find that service anywhere else.
The Wilds who run the show are extremely friendly and made the show flow smoothly. It was non-stop laughing throughout the entire night. Also, being able to buy the DVD from that night topped off a perfect night. What better way to have blackmail on a family member or friend that actual video footage proof.

Thank You Wilds and Dells Comedy Club for an amazing night. I will be back!!!

2  Thank AaronB980