“Always fantastic”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sundara Spa
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I just made my third trip to the Sundara Spa and once again enjoyed every minute of it. From the moment you walk in the door to checkout, the service is excellent and the staff very attentive. I had a massage, which was great as usual. We also had lunch and spent the afternoon at the pool. Sundara is one of my favorite ways to spend a beautiful summer day and they didn't disappoint.

All reviews
"body scrub"
in 5 reviews
"meditation room"
in 3 reviews
"the heated outdoor pool"
"automatic gratuity"
"healing"
"mom"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My daughter-in-law and I had some of the best massages ever at Sundara Spa! The place is very beautiful, clean, well kept and calming. The experience of going through the different showers, steam room, hot tub with minerals and the cold tub was absolutely amazing. The therapist was very knowledgable on techniques and did a fabulous massage. I go for regular massages, and try spas when I travel; this was one of the best I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend Sundara Spa if you are in the Dells and want a morning or day of relaxation!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Every detail is covered. The robes are luxurious. The place is spotless. We did a couples half day and enjoyed every moment.

1  Thank GretchenB89
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I did a couples massage - the best massage I've ever had! The spa baths and showers are so relaxing and unique! We swam outside in the pool when it was 20 degrees outside (pool water was 85.). Will absolutely go back!