“Fun Day”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sundara Spa
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at the Wyndham time share, Sundara Cottages. We had use of the spa. It was very enjoyable and the cleansing bath ritual and outdoor spa was terrific! I did not have to pay as I was a guest of a friend. Not sure i would have paid the requisite price.

All reviews
"body scrub"
in 5 reviews
"meditation room"
in 3 reviews
"the heated outdoor pool"
"automatic gratuity"
"healing"
"mom"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Spent 3 days at Sundara with my daughter to unwind and relax. It was over the top expensive, but I was not dissapointed in the Spa. It was very quiet inside and private. The setting is beautiful and we totally enjoyed the heated outdoor pool. Very nice indeed. If you prefer female attendants while you bathe, be sure to specify that.
The services were very nice....but also very pricy. Very friendly accomodating staff.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Who can say no to a day at the spa? Living close enough to Wisconsin Dells, my sister and I planned a day trip. We went with the signature massage and pedicure and were very satisfied with both of them. We had 4+ hours between the 2 services and enjoyed quiet time in the "Quiet room" along with spending time outside in the heated pool and hot tub. There was even a gas fire pit to sit along side.
There was complimentary tea, infused water, fresh fruit and granola. Additionally there was a full lunch menu that could be delivered to you or eaten on the 2nd level.
Wisconsin Dells can be busy, noisy and sometimes a little too much, but you would never know it spending the day at Sundara.

1  Thank CS-KS
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was wonderful in the fall to relax and even enjoy sitting out in the sun and swimming in a warm pool in the cool weather. What a treat to relax and treat yourself to spa products and rejuvenate your mind/body/spirit. From the spa experience to the cleansing teas, it's pampering at it's finest. We stayed in a villa that was very nice with huge windows to the wilderness and deer walking by. If you can afford it, it is worth the experience!