“Awesome”
Review of Wizard Quest

Wizard Quest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wizard Quest is the leader in computer interactive games played in a live setting. The setting is a 13000 square foot fantasy, themed labrynth (we call it the quadrasphere). Your quest is to free or freeze a wizard. To do this you must find answers to riddles and questions that are given to you on your "skrindle". The answers are found in the realms...Some hidden, some obvious and some not so obvious. The quadrashpere is full of secret passages, hidden entrances, a ball pit and a mirror maze.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Antigo, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had a great time with my friend. My little brother didn't want to go in because he was scared. If you are bringing someone and they are scared tell them not to be scared because it is lots of fun. I saw two year olds having a great time. We made lots of memories. We bought necklaces that are very pretty and I wear mine all the time. Please consider this as a great place to have fun and make memories during your Wis. Dells vacation.

1 Thank Madison G

Plovdiv, Bulgaria
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A unique experience”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Being an Eastern European,I've never seen anything like this. For me it was one of a kind. I think it should be visited by everyone,who likes excitement,magic and adventure.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Annie I
Minneapolis, Minnesota
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“We had fun!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

What a creative attraction! At first I thought, for good reason, that it looked awful and cheesy, but I really enjoyed our families time there. The only thing I would recommend to anyone that has never done any sort of "quest" would be to really understand what to do! We started the wizard quest and realized that we really didn't understand any of it, which was kind of funny to me and our children (ages 7,9,12)... so we regrouped and came up with a strategy, which promptly went out the window so we just relaxed and had a blast! I really do appreciate and enjoy things that make your kids think while they are having fun. Also, store your purse BEFORE starting the quest - you cannot free 4 wizards with a big 'ole purse on your shoulder! Just doesn't look right or fit in small crawling spaces :)

Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So creative!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our family has been here a few times, but my kids were too small to remember. They had a BLAST this time!!!! Just the environment is worth trying at least once. You've never seen anything like it. I hope Wizard's Quest is in the dells forever.
I just have to remember to bring more money for the gift shop. So much cool stuff. Even my professional and into cars manly man husband loves the place :)

Kenosha, Wisconsin
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Such a fun place”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This place is very unique. They have gone to great lengths to make it a true fantasy world. It is a game really. You get a book that you need to find answers in and earn points within a certain amount of time. I have been to this place twice and still have not been able to complete this so I'm not sure how they expect the children to complete it. Yes the place is big enough for adults and children. It is really fun, but quite hard. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a little of fantasy adventure. The place is NOT wheelchair accessible. There are slides, bridges, caves, and stairs.

Visited March 2013