“Good nerdy fun!”
Review of Wizard Quest

Wizard Quest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wizard Quest is the leader in computer interactive games played in a live setting. The setting is a 13000 square foot fantasy, themed labrynth (we call it the quadrasphere). Your quest is to free or freeze a wizard. To do this you must find answers to riddles and questions that are given to you on your "skrindle". The answers are found in the realms...Some hidden, some obvious and some not so obvious. The quadrashpere is full of secret passages, hidden entrances, a ball pit and a mirror maze.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I didn't quite understand all of the parts of this quest, but my 11 year old did. We had fun finding all the hidden clues and secret doorways to collect magic to free the wizards. They helped us out when we needed it too. It was impressive to see the amount of detail that went into making this place look like a computer game. 90 minutes went by so fast, and even I was hoping we would have enough time to go back before our vacation was over. I would love to have a place like this closer to home.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had a group of 7 ages ranging from 19mos to 53. We all had a blast. We sent the youngins in the tubes and down the slides, while the older adults solved the questions. I only wish you had more than 90 minutes to solve the quest. We found 3 wizards, but didn't free any of them due to lack of glimmers. LOL but a great family attraction.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is like a virtual reality video game. It's a lot of fun for the whole family. 90 minutes to find 4 wizards, lots of hidden clues .

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Sure it seems cheesy and campy on the outside, but next thing I know I am crawling through a tunnel with my three year old son following me. Our family had a great time. We only did the basic challenge since we brought our 3 year old son with us. But, it was still really fun. He was a little scared at first, but once he warmed up to it he was leading us through the different realms.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went with our 13 year-old grandson to Wizard Quest. I was glad we arrived when it first opened, because it was fairly empty. I imagine it would be a whole different place when crowded. We started out actually trying to make sense of the quest to find the Wizards, but gave up. I think you have to make multiple trips to really understand what is going on, and this was our one and only trip. So, we decided to just explore and have fun. We enjoyed it very much!