“Awesome”
Review of Wizard Quest

Wizard Quest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wizard Quest is the leader in computer interactive games played in a live setting. The setting is a 13000 square foot fantasy, themed labrynth (we call it the quadrasphere). Your quest is to free or freeze a wizard. To do this you must find answers to riddles and questions that are given to you on your "skrindle". The answers are found in the realms...Some hidden, some obvious and some not so obvious. The quadrashpere is full of secret passages, hidden entrances, a ball pit and a mirror maze.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is like a virtual reality video game. It's a lot of fun for the whole family. 90 minutes to find 4 wizards, lots of hidden clues .

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Sure it seems cheesy and campy on the outside, but next thing I know I am crawling through a tunnel with my three year old son following me. Our family had a great time. We only did the basic challenge since we brought our 3 year old son with us. But, it was still really fun. He was a little scared at first, but once he warmed up to it he was leading us through the different realms.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went with our 13 year-old grandson to Wizard Quest. I was glad we arrived when it first opened, because it was fairly empty. I imagine it would be a whole different place when crowded. We started out actually trying to make sense of the quest to find the Wizards, but gave up. I think you have to make multiple trips to really understand what is going on, and this was our one and only trip. So, we decided to just explore and have fun. We enjoyed it very much!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

just more running around for about a 1/2 hour then the kids get bored... and lose interest in trying to finish the game... hasn't changed in years

Reviewed August 13, 2013

So much fun running around and looking for clues. Great team building activity. We went for the harder quest and didn't finish. Clues were harder to find than we expected but still lots of fun finding hidden doors and passages. Highly recommended for kids of all ages.

1  Thank AProuty