“Another Fun Experience”
Review of Wizard Quest

Wizard Quest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wizard Quest is the leader in computer interactive games played in a live setting. The setting is a 13000 square foot fantasy, themed labrynth (we call it the quadrasphere). Your quest is to free or freeze a wizard. To do this you must find answers to riddles and questions that are given to you on your "skrindle". The answers are found in the realms...Some hidden, some obvious and some not so obvious. The quadrashpere is full of secret passages, hidden entrances, a ball pit and a mirror maze.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We decided last minute, at my 11-year old son's begging, to do Wizard Quest. We only did the Apprentice level quest, because I had heard that the other quest was a bit too hard for kids who aren't quite teenagers yet. We weren't disappointed. Both of my boys, the 11-year old and my nine year old, loved it. My husband and I loved it too- it's not something we would normally be interested in doing but are so glad we did. It was fun and we were able to find all of the wizards. We've decided when we go back to the Dells in a few years we will try the harder quest. It was a great family experience.

2  Thank hawkeyemomkaye
in 11 reviews
"well worth the money"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Really cool, and very fun. Bring any able-bodied person of any age. Not good for obese people or people too old to crawl/climb around.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We did the "fully monty expert" version, and had a blast. The kids had a hoot, and I felt like a kid again. Didn't finish in time allowed, but didn't care. We went for accuracy over time, and finished the whole thing in about two hours. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time doing an activity like this...we did the most challenging quest and initially struggled to understand how to play. Once we figured it out, it was truly a family effort to decipher the clues and collect glimmers. The interior design and layout is awesome! It was 90 minutes of true family togetherness.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We did the wizard quest with two adults and our 12 old son. Read all the great reviews and so we were really excited. It is challenging and you really need to understand the whole goal of the game before you start. It is a scavenger hunt.....on different levels, rooms, etc. the staff the evening we were there were okay. The young man explaining things talked super fast and I found I still had no idea what he was talking about. Asked lots of questions, but left the start area unsure of what too do. After not having much luck with the questions, asked another employee a question and his response was, "duh, its the owl.". His attitude made me feel stupid and irritated. Sorry I don't live in the land of wizards buddy..... Anyway..... The experience is unique and I would definately go again. For those who like to be in control...get your own play book. We worked as a family, but I really could have helped more if I had my own little booklet. It was plenty warm inside, busy when we were there and be prepared to climb, slide, crawl to find all the clues. Huge additional potential for this experience, so hope they build more and keep it interesting.