“Downtown Must See!”
Review of Wizard Quest

Wizard Quest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wizard Quest is the leader in computer interactive games played in a live setting. The setting is a 13000 square foot fantasy, themed labrynth (we call it the quadrasphere). Your quest is to free or freeze a wizard. To do this you must find answers to riddles and questions that are given to you on your "skrindle". The answers are found in the realms...Some hidden, some obvious and some not so obvious. The quadrashpere is full of secret passages, hidden entrances, a ball pit and a mirror maze.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Took my two kids through this.. the staff was energetic and fun! This helped drain the kids of energy and was not as cheesy as I expected.. Was a bit pricey but worth it!

There are newer reviews for Wizard Quest

Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was so much fun. It was kinda hard though, that's the point I suppose, to make it challenging. Some of the clues stared you in the face, others you had to crawl around and search for. Might not work for younger children, but anyone that's into wizards and dragons etc... will like it.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We came down this passed weekend and my SO had not been to Wizard Quest before. We had some time and the place caught his eye when we walked by. I had never completed it without my kids before, so it sounded like an awesome idea to do it the hard way and together.
HAHAHAH! We had so much fun!!!!! I saw things that I had not seen in any of my past trips and he had a blast for his first trip.
We can't wait to come back when they move the wizards!!!

1  Thank ellemarie23
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This place is a blast! We have gone about 6 times over the last 10 years. We always look forward to it. It is a group scavenger hunt which involves searching for clues and solving puzzles to get the answers to solve the quest. Very fun and unique. All ages will like it.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were looking for something interesting and new to do during the off season. I thought this looked interesting, but my partner was hesitant. By the end, we were both having a blast! There were a number of families and kids there, but we were also not the only child-free adult couple there. It is timed at 90 minutes maximum to complete your adventure. It is challenging and fun. You get to go on a scavenger hunt of sorts, to complete 4 different goals. You work in your team of 2 or more people (of your own choosing). There are many hidden rooms, puzzles to figure out and beautiful and interesting decoration. It was a creative and interesting new experience. I would love to do it again!

2  Thank FoderickE