“Good Location and cheap. Rude staff”
Review of Country Squire Inn

Country Squire Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Country Squire Inn
Ranked #62 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
“Good Location and cheap. Rude staff”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I've stayed in Country Squire Inn for two weeks.
Pros:
- Good Location
- Clean rooms
- Fair price
Cons:
- Noisy
- No kitchen (just a microwave and minibar)
- Old heater (it can be cold by the windows during the winter)
- Rude staff

Room Tip: More quiet rooms at the second floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Agnaldo_Cunha

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stayed here for two nights and I was very impressed. The room were extremely clean and spacious for being a motel, and the woman at the front desk was helpful and so nice! I'd love to stay here again and will definitely recommend this place to others. Also the traffic is light around it so it's easier to get to other destinations in the dells area.

• Stayed July 2014
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 23, 2013

It was hard to get to this place- GPS couldn't find it. So I would look up online before you head out. Front desk lady is very nice & helpful. The value is amazing. The room wasn't great, but much better than I had expected for how low the rate was. Location is awesome- across the street from 2 big bars (Marley's & Monk's) and they have a hotel bar which is pretty quiet but we found to be fun. It's probably about a 5 minute drive downtown- so don't let the crook cab drivers fool you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have stayed all over in the dells and for the price you cant beat it. $75 during peek season plus 25% off noahs ark tickets find a better deal and Ill pay your hotel stay. The owner lives on site she is an older lady and she goes out of her way to get whatever you need. The rooms are clean location is perfect its quiet and its super cheap. It is an older hotel but all we do in the room is sleep so why pay $200 for newer room. This is by far our favorite place. This is our 6th time staying here and we will be back again. The best in the dells.

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here due to no vacancy at other hotels. Matresses were inspected at our arrival and all we saw was wet/urine stains and holes, place needs to be updated badly! Great location though. Pool was so so....

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Analily

Travelers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels

Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My cousin stayed here and it was nearly impossible to reach her through the front desk. The property has a toll free number which they pick up almost immediately, presumably because they are eager to talk to people inquiring about reservations. The owners, however, RARELY pick up their landline which you have to dial in order to be transferred to a guest's room. They must figure once they have your money, there is no need for them to provide any sort of service whatsoever.

It took me almost 10 minutes of constant calling before the proprietor finally decided to pick up the landline- the same woman who picked up my call to their 1-800 number immediately. Note, this was after I called the toll free number AGAIN to ask why she was not picking up her landline. While still on the line with her, I let her listen to my cell phone calling her landline. "Do you hear that?" I asked her. "That's me calling your landline!" She responded "Well, I'm only one person and I can't pick up the other line if I'm talking to you."

DO NOT EXPECT ANY SORT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE. This venue deals mostly with foreign work study students and seems to think they can treat their customers and their customers' families with rude attitudes.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
6 Thank LBoogieLA
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed over Fathers Day weekend and Stella and Mark were great! Beds really suck! But it was cheap so I'll sleep now that I am home

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family