“Awesome - Great for families”
Review of Pizza Pub

Pizza Pub
Ranked #11 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Daily All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery and Carry Out, Online Ordering, Large Groups Welcome!
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I am usually weary of large restaurants with coupons in Wisconsin Dells - in my experience most places that offer the coupons are sub-par, overpriced and have low quality food. Pizza Pub is a clear exception.

We have visited twice in the past 6 months.

During our January visit - we have a Large Pan pizza and boneless wings. The pizza was great, good dough and cheese. Not too greasy.

We visited once again in July - this time we had a thin crust, half pep and half sausage along with a order of spicy bone wings and jalapeno poppers.

Even if the poppers were frozen - they tasted fresh made and were of a good size.

The wings too tasted freshly made in house.

This will be a must go during every visit to the dells.

The tab was under $100 for a family of 6 and two babies.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Pub

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great food and service. You can't beat the salad bar! The service was fast and friendly and I like the fact we weren't sitting on top of each other.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had pizza delivered since we had a late night on the ghost boat. They came to our room and were very friendly. We got the 20inch pizza and it was so HUGE. Very Tasty pizza. I recommend.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Was an awesome place to eat, within my budget for two of my daughters & me. Our waitress was cordial & accommodating. Super fast service. Faster than the Drive-thru at the Dells Taco Bell! Very pleased with this place, and I highly recommend!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We always arrive on a Friday, spend the day swimming then we order food from Pizza Pub. Their selection of food is huge as are the portions. We have never had a bad meal. Thanks Pizza Pub.