“Always a hit”

Pizza Pub
Ranked #11 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Daily All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery and Carry Out, Online Ordering, Large Groups Welcome!
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great food and service. You can't beat the salad bar! The service was fast and friendly and I like the fact we weren't sitting on top of each other.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had pizza delivered since we had a late night on the ghost boat. They came to our room and were very friendly. We got the 20inch pizza and it was so HUGE. Very Tasty pizza. I recommend.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Was an awesome place to eat, within my budget for two of my daughters & me. Our waitress was cordial & accommodating. Super fast service. Faster than the Drive-thru at the Dells Taco Bell! Very pleased with this place, and I highly recommend!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We always arrive on a Friday, spend the day swimming then we order food from Pizza Pub. Their selection of food is huge as are the portions. We have never had a bad meal. Thanks Pizza Pub.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

There salad bar had a very good selection of fresh, tasty foods that are attractively served. The pizza is surprisingly good plus there is a wide variety. It would have been nice to have the varieties labeled.

I didn't try the pasta but had a few pieces of garlic bread that were OK.

The service was a bit slow but friendly and helpful.