“Great Buffet”

Pizza Pub
Ranked #11 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Daily All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery and Carry Out, Online Ordering, Large Groups Welcome!
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I always wanted to take my family here, I used to go here as a child. I can say that my expectations were well exceeded. The service was great, and the buffet was excellent. The salad bar was well tended and cleaned and the pizza and pasta was great and fresh. My wife is pregnant with twins and they were very eager to answer her questions about what she could eat. She even ordered pizza to go from our hotel room late that night after my son and I fell asleep. I definitely recommend this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Pretty darn good pizza and service in this large restaurant. Thin crust pizza was very good as well as the atmosphere of this place. Definitely will go again!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was my 5th time back at Pizza Pub. Had Amanda as our server. Very nice and friendly. Ordered a Pizza, Pasta Alfredo and the Broasted chicken (I was lookng forward to that), and a salad bar. Salad bar is great, lots to choose from. The croutons are "AWESOME" deep fried chunks of bread and seasoned to perfection.......MMMMM Delish!! Home made Ranch dressing was perfect!

I was told the pizza was very good and the same about the pasta dish. I ordered the broasted chicken. Had it there before and looked forward to it. It was not broasted... :-( instead it came out lightly fried. Side was canned corn, under-toasted garlic bread and mashed potatos from a box. I'd give them another shot, not sure I would order the broasted chicken though.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We went for the lunch buffet and it was average. They advertise "over 60 items" which they may have had but really it was a lot of pizza choices and then spaghetti marina. They did have a salad bar with the usual salad/lettuce options. While the food was decent, it wasn't fabulous. The cost was $9/adult and $7/child plus drinks so for 2 adults and a child it was about $30 before tip.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The pizza is just okay. Not that good and rather pricey. You MUST try the salad bar...it's amazing!!