“Not what it used to be.”
Review of Pizza Pub

Pizza Pub
Ranked #11 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Daily All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery and Carry Out, Online Ordering, Large Groups Welcome!
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I came to Pizza Pub for the first time back around 1990. The pizza, pasta and garlic bread with cheese were all great. Over the years, it is clear that they are skimping on ingredients while raising prices. I would now categorize this as the worst pizza in the Dells, and I won't be returning. It would be one thing if this was a one time experience, but the quality of the food and service have progressively deteriorated over the years. It's pretty sad to have to pass this place and not be able to go, because it used to be a must-stop location for me and my family.

1  Thank DanGreen23

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Pizza Pub has some of the best pizza in the Dells. The restaurant is quite large to accommodate the summer crowds. We have always had consistency on our food and service on every visit.

1  Thank Anna T
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Yuck horrible dough! Topping just as bad. Save the money,get something else or get off your lazy butt and get carry-out. Maybe I live to close to Edwardo's, but it was just plain bad but, it was hot and delivered fast and we were starved stillwe could only stomach half for a family that could polish off a whole family size pizza. But they are there if your hard up. So thats what we get for being lazy...

Reviewed January 8, 2013

very affordable. 2 minutes from Mt. Olympus. Had a coupon so decided to take kids there for dinner. Pizza came very quickly and it was good. Only negative was there were no tvs in the main dining area so we couldn't watch the football games with the kids. There are TVs in the bar area but no kids are allowed there.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I live in Wisconsin Dells and this is the only place I will order pizza from. There are other things on the menu too, but I haven't tried them. They are more of a basic pizza palor. It is pan style or thin crust. There isn;t any special crusts. The service is always good as well. Sometimes in the summer or on weekends it can be 45min for the delivery, but they inform you ahead of time

2  Thank squinlan6030