WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Pizza Pub

Pizza Pub
Ranked #11 of 183 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Premier Birthday Club, Daily Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery, Large Groups Welcome!! Call us for more information on free delivery to your hotel!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch buffet was a good value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

A lot to choose from. Food was good and was frequntly replenished. It was nice to get away from fried junk food and get a nice variey of fruits and veggies into our kids. Will definately come back on our next trip!

1 Thank tellinitlikeitiz

• Polish first
IL
“You won't go away hungry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Actually if you DO go away hungry, it's not their fault. We had the Friday fish fry - mine was 3 pieces of lightly battered deep fried cod, "real" mashed potatoes/gravy and vegetable. My husband had a mix of 3 fried and 2 pieces baked and sweet potato fries. Their salad bar is very large, very fresh and very delicious - look it over before ordering - you may need to adjust your order! The special even comes with a fresh hot cookie. Their cocktails were economically priced and excellent. Service was delightful. We've eaten in the Dells many times over 30 years but this was our first trip to the Pizza Pub since they were downtown which they told us was over 20 years ago. Their menu is very large and varied and we will definitely go again and try something different.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank jordan342
“If you like luke warm pizza and greasy chicken come on in.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went here the other day fo the supper buffet. So we got there later in the evening however were told it was no problem and there was plenty of pizza left. We started to get food and I quickly realized the cheese on the pizzas was already cool. There were no warmers above the pizza. The chicken was ok tasting but very greasy. For 2 people to eat with a soda it cost $35 for this buffet. Guessing I won't come here again for the supper buffet. Staff was friendly and attentive tho.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Waupaca, Wisconsin
“LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I absolutely hate Pizza. My boyfriend took me here, and I LOVED it! They did everything just right, and the pizza was just outstanding. Also love their Sex On The Beaches! ;) Not many resturants can make 'em just right.. My boyfriend and I have ended up driving here (2 hour drive) just to eat dinner!!

Visited October 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
“best restaurant in the dells”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I visit the Dells every summer and Pizza Pub is simply the best restaurant there. Very convenient location, very friendly staff and good service. I ate there for dinner couple times. Chicken teriyaki pizza is my favourite. 3 of us could just finished one Big Kahuna. Been there once for lunch, great buffet with many different items, it doesnt cost much for that value. If you are in the Dells, Pizza Pub is one of the must places for dining.

• Visited June 2012