“Great place to eat with kids”
Review of Pizza Pub

Pizza Pub
Ranked #11 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Daily All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery and Carry Out, Online Ordering, Large Groups Welcome!
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The staff was great the food was good. I was suprised at the value of the buffet. Only 8.99 and had soup salad bar and pizza bar with dessert pizza as well. Would definately go back or have them deliver.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had a great lunch at Pizza Pub! Our server was very nice, kept our sodas filled and encouraged us to take our time. He also helped us identify pizzas without pork toppings and made sure we knew what was available. There were several varieties of pizza, a good salad bar, soup, and pasta. There was also a sign that they have gluten free pizza as well. We would definitely go again. Check for the 10% off coupon in local coupon books.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We ordered 2 cheese pizzas to be delivered to our hotel. It took an hour for them to get there. Not that big of deal. The pizza was awful, even the kids thought so. I really can't decide if this pizza was worse than Chuck E. Cheese pizza or the same luckiness.

1  Thank Naomi124
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We went in due to the location to our hotel, the food smelled great in the parking lot. We had the buffet, and we all were able to find something we liked. I myself found too many things I liked, but that is what vacation is for right? I think that this restaurant offers a very good value for what you get. We will be back on our next visit.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We ordered from them on a Friday night, expecting it to take an hour or so to get the pizza. They were there in less than 25 minutes, that alone amazed me! Our pizza was hot, tasted great (try the Chicken, Broccoli and Alfredo pizza) and everyone was happy.