“Great Pizza, best Pizza buffet in the Dells!”
Review of Pizza Pub

Pizza Pub
Ranked #20 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Daily All You Can Eat Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery and Carry Out, Online Ordering, Large Groups Welcome!
Reviewed September 25, 2012

best pizza buffet in the Dells! variety of pizza on the buffet and great soup and salad bar. worth the money defiantly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,251)

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I have never had a bad experience at pizza pub. The salad bar is really good & the pizza is as well. The lunch buffet is the best though, considering you get unlimited pizza & salad bar. (:

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We chose this place because we wanted to go to a pizza buffet for lunch. Our mistake was not looking at any reviews first. This was one of the worst pizza buffets I've ever been to. The crust was like cardboard and was covered in cheese that tasted like plastic. We paid $28 including tip for two adults. I expect more for that price.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I cannot rate this place with less than three stars for the previous meals we had there but this time we decided to order in at the motel because we were tired from a full day of being out. This happemed Monday, Sept. 17th. I ordered pasta with meat sauce and sausage, It came very hot and seemed okay. A fter looking closely at it, the sausage was very dark and the sauce seemed greasy. It had a very good taste but let me tell you about an hour after eating, I got such stomach pains, it was terrible. Well. this led into violent vomiting for the next 8 hrs and the runs to boot. The next day was spend in bed trying to regain strength and drinking just plain soda could not eat a thing. We left town the next day, Wednesday. The runs lasted until yesterday, which was Thursday. Obviously, something was spoiled in this dish. Never again will I eat pasta there or have it delivered to the room. I am so disappointed in Pizza Pub. Actually, their food was better a couple of years ago. I would advise them to return to their old recipes.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We go off and on when we r visiting our daughter. The atmosphere is pleasant and they r very accomadating. Excellent salad bar. Soups are very good. Pizza buffet lots of good variety. We r having a birthday party there in Sept. Good communication. Good prices,

1  Thank DebbieKeepsake