“Friendly and a Good Deal” 5 of 5 stars

Malibu Inn Wisconsin Dells
Malibu Inn Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #68 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Morris, Illinois, United States
“Friendly and a Good Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed here in Sept. for an end of summer vacation. Clean and well kept. Very nice staff and you can't beat the free Chula Vista passes! Nothing over the top but I when I go on vacation I honestly do not expect any sort of over the top hotel. After all, I'm not there to sit around in a hotel if I'm in the Dells...right! All I expect is clean and friendly service which is exactly what I received here. Just booked another day for this Sunday for an overnight stay with some free water park passes. Can't beat the price! If you are looking for a decent hotel at a cheap price, this is a good place to come.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Jeff N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I booked one room for me & my wife for two days in this hotel as we planned to visit cascade mountains & Kalahari for new year weekend. On the way few more friends joined with us as they hear that we are going to spend new year time in Wisconsin. Since it was a rush time we thought we won't get any room for them. But when we called the owner Joseph, he understand our issues & gave us a family suite with two rooms & 3 bed with reasonable price. It was a blessing to us. We were so comfortable & enjoyed our new year like anything. Since we were awake late night for both days, Joseph was so generous that he made coffee for us in late night & gave us in room. The rooms were very clean & everything was perfect. I loved this place very much. Looking forward to stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Manish A
madison,wi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

This guy appears to be nice at first but he's crazy and unstable gets extremely drunk everyday and harrasses his guests, heater broke, refrigerator broke and guy comes n your room unannounced calls it a roomcheck plays music extremely loud as he sits n his car

• Stayed December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
8 Thank stacyb09

Travelers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels

CARPENTERSVILLE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I drove from Fort hood tx army base to meet with my family at Wisconsin dells for a family get together all the hotels were sold out or to expensive .. I found this Motel & the owner was very friendly & nice & gave me a great military discount . The rooms we're very clean & had very great service . & gave us free tickets to other water parks .. I had a wonderful family vacation .. Thank you for everything ..

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank CARMEN M
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I have a pretty simple criteria for judging the places I stay; Is it clean, is it comfortable, is it quiet, and were there any bugs? Given my criteria, I had expected to say that this hotel did not meet all of my criteria - however, I was happily surprised to find that this hotel met all of my criteria with flying colors!

I am driving cross-country, and needed a place to rest. Upon check-in, I found the lobby to be clean and the owner of hotel quite pleasent and respectful. The room was a good size, clean, and the bed was comfortable (though a little on the hard side). The bathroom and shower were fine, with good water pressure to take a hot shower.

In the morning, I had quite an enjoyable chat with the owner over coffee and breakfast.

I was quite impressed and felt at home. If passing through in the future, this will be my first choice in a place to stay for the night.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank VagabondMedic
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed here for two nights with two other families. The lodging could be compared to Super 8 motels. The rooms were clean, comfortable and convenient to local attractions. Beds were firm (which we like). You also get free daily passes to the Chula Vista waterpark. The owner was friendly, courteous and helpful with recommending local restaurants and giving us directions. The rates were pretty pricey but was typical for motels in the area during peak season. Would recommend this if you are just looking for a place to lay your head at night (and stay out all day long visiting the local attractions like we did).

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank kimbarry95
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights. When we checked in the owner made us feel right at home. He explained everything to us & told us where all the attractions, grocery stores, etc. were. The room we stayed in was very clean.
I would, for sure stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple