Edge-O-Dells Resort
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$114
$104
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$95
$86
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$84
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$170
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
$249
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool partypool areacampgroundfunbandsloft
Reviewed February 18, 2011

This place is great! A bunch of us went to get away and didn't want to deal with any kids. This place is PERFECT. The staff is fantastic and super helpful. The bathrooms are nice and clean. The pools: one for swimming and hanging out, one for volleyball; were great. Imagine a pool without kids! Fantastic!! On saturday we played "tequilla volleyball" a shot for every shot you "screw up"...SO FUN!!

Everyone is there to have a great time... I HIGHLY recommend this campsite for people who have kids and want a break or those who don't, and don't want to deal with kids.

The best part of the whole trip? They had a special buy one night - get one free! We'll for sure be going back!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank meglindsey
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Went to Edge o Dells again with my awesome girlfriends. The weather was great, the pool and DJ were hopping, and there were so many boys from bachelor parties and the like. So many people to meet and so little time. Superb weekend!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2010

Edge o Dells was simply awesome! The campground/RV park is 21 plus and it's the most fun we've had on a summer trip. There were six in our party and stayed in an RV.

Everyone at the campground is friendly and there to have a good time. The owners are very nice and willing to do everything they can to create a postive experience for their guests.

This is the cleanest campground I have ever stayed at. There are two shower houses with restroom facilities that are cleaner than most hotels. We had plenty of room to get ready and never had to wait in line. I would recommend showering before 9:00 am to ensure hot water. There are also porta-potties scattered across the grounds for convenience.

The bar and restaurant is great. Awesome DJ, two bars, and live bands. Plus, there's a pool with a bar and a ton of seating outside. Across the street is Cruisin' Chubby's - a fun gentleman's club that we visited one night. In addition, Edge o Dells is just minutes from the tourist shops and amusement parks of WI Dells.

This is a 21+ resort and guests should not be surprised to hear people partying until 3:00 am and back at it by 10:00 am. You must come to Edge o Dells with your party pants on!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2010

i LOVE LOVE LOVE THE EDGE O DELLS AND I AM TYPING WITH A BROKEN ARM AND A CONCUSSION. :) JUST GOT BACK YESTERDAY AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME AGAIN. ALL I REMEMBER FROM LAST YEAR IS DON JUAN THE BARTENDER AND WE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM AND THE ADORABLE SHORT STRIPPER :) I AM A GIRL BUT THE DANCER FROM ACROSS THE STREET WAS JUST A HUNNY BUN. This year was a lot more fun. We came with my fiance and my best friend. The staff was great, the owner was wonderful. DON JUAN STILL ROCKS! I couldn't ask for a better camp ground. clean bathrooms awsome drinks. Our camp site didn't have trees we thought it would matter but it didn't we were hardly at our site. We had so much fun in the games they had going on at the pool party and activites. The cook made me a sling for my broken arm until I could get to a hospital. HE was great too! OHH AND Try the deep fried pickles sounds gross but heaven in the mouth :) I even forgot my phone on our way home and called Sunny she went out to my site and picked it up for me. BEST PLACE TO GO AND BEST PRICE IN TOWN. Other camp grounds out there were over priced. Because this camp ground was sooo good to us we have made our trip out there an annual event. Can't wait to see you next year! THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2010

The campsites are big with electric for only $42 a night. Minutes from the Dells and they have a shuttle if you want to go that way. Pool open until 11 with waitstaff to get you drinks so you do not have to get out of the pool or hot tub. Will definitely go back next year for another weekend getaway from the kids.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple