You definintely feel comfortable in these condos because everything is new, clean, very spacious and well-decorated. The builders did not cut corners when they built. We opted for the condos without the lake view to save $, and that was just fine considering we were out most of the day doing Dells activities. However, they have a very nice grill/patio area (by the front office) where you can sit and enjoy the lake view. There is also a small (clean) beach where you may lay out or go swimming. Our condo had an attached garage which was wonderful. I believe the other lake view condos have underground parking and you take an elevator up to your unit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I rank 5 stars for the Renaissance based on the condo itself; however, if the following amenities are important to you, then this place may rank lower for you: there is no on-site restaurant; no indoor or outdoor bar; no outdoor pool. Therefore, I feel the grounds have more of a residential, private type feeling rather than a resort feeling. I really wish there was an outdoor bar with a little music out by that grill/patio area by the front office so that we could have relaxed and enjoyed the lake view while having a drink. This would have made the difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delton Grand Resort & Spa is a luxury condominium resort located on the shores of beautiful Lake Delton in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. Just a few blocks from all attractions, the resort features 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury condominiums from 900 to 3700 square feet. Each villa is professionally decorated and furnished. Spacious lakefront and courtyard villas have features like private decks and/or patios, underground parking or attached two car garages, full chef-quality kitchens, tile baths with walk-in body massage showers - lakefront villas have spectacular views of Lake Delton. Amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, whirlpool, sauna, beaches, piers, boat slips, outdoor grills, firepits and more. A full-menu spa is located in the lakefront building. Professionally managed and impeccably maintained, the resort enjoys top ranking at Trip Advisor. From Memorial Day to Labor Day guests receive free passes to Noah's Ark Waterpark (just 3 blocks) for every day of your stay! Stay and Ski discounts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Delton Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhapsody Resort On Lake Delton Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Rhapsody On Lake Delton Hotel