We stayed at the Renaissance Resort and Spa July 28-30. We loved everything about our weekend get away!
The Renaissance Resort and Spa is ideally located. The resort is close to the heart of the Dells for easy access to the many activities the Dells offer. Noah's Ark Waterpark is almost within walking distance!
The wooded setting at the Renaissance Resort is very tranquil. The grounds are immaculate with beautiful Lake Delton as the backdrop.
We stayed in a spacious two bedroom condo. It was like being at home-- only better! We actually were able to view photos of the condos online prior to booking our reservation. Our condo was spotless and tastefully furnished. We had a fully stocked kitchen (minus the food, of course!) with stainless steel appliances and a nice breakfast bar. The dining room table seated 4-6 people. Adjacent to the kitchen was a cozy livingroom with a fireplace and plasma screen TV. A computer with complimentary internet access was provided. Our children 9, 5, and 2 yrs shared one bedroom with a queen size bed. We were quickly provided with an inflatable queen bed that easily fit in this bedroom, too. The kids also shared their own bathroom. The master bedroom was large with a king size bed. The master bathroom was incredible with the most awesome tile and glass shower with four adjustable shower heads! It was wonderful! Another favorite feature of this condo was a 2 stall attached garage with remote controlled door opener! We loved the condo and really hated to leave!
The only thing better than the condo we stayed in at the Renaissance Resort and Spa was the staff there! Everyone we encountered was very nice and helpful. We had no problems or complaints whatsoever. I cannot think of a thing that the staff could have done to make our stay more enjoyable. Every need we had was taken care of quickly and efficiently. Trace, the manager, truely went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of.
The only thing I would change about our stay is next time we will make it longer!! The spa has a tantalizing menu that I would love to have tried! We will certainly return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delton Grand Resort & Spa is a luxury condominium resort located on the shores of beautiful Lake Delton in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. Just a few blocks from all attractions, the resort features 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury condominiums from 900 to 3700 square feet. Each villa is professionally decorated and furnished. Spacious lakefront and courtyard villas have features like private decks and/or patios, underground parking or attached two car garages, full chef-quality kitchens, tile baths with walk-in body massage showers - lakefront villas have spectacular views of Lake Delton. Amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, whirlpool, sauna, beaches, piers, boat slips, outdoor grills, firepits and more. A full-menu spa is located in the lakefront building. Professionally managed and impeccably maintained, the resort enjoys top ranking at Trip Advisor. From Memorial Day to Labor Day guests receive free passes to Noah's Ark Waterpark (just 3 blocks) for every day of your stay! Stay and Ski discounts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Delton Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhapsody Resort On Lake Delton Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Rhapsody On Lake Delton Hotel