Exterior - Condominium style look – grand and clean
Room - We stayed in the Hollywood Themed Suite. This was by far one of the neatest highlights of our entire trip to Wisconsin. The room was absolutely stunning with extremely high ceilings and incredible decorations. The only downfall was that the plumbing in the ceiling was an open concept with black paint (to keep the ceilings higher and giving an endless look). Every time someone in the rooms above ours flushed their toilet, the sound traveled through the pipes in our room (very loudly) and we would laugh (although it could be a mood killer).
Service - When checking into the Delton Grand, we immediately noticed now friendly and helpful the staff was. We arrived a little early and while we were waiting for them to see if the room was ready, the check in employee chatted with us about local eateries and recommendations. She offered deals and discounts to us and told us where the best options were located. They were able to get us into our room early and the experience was great!
Additional Info - One thing I would offer to the Delton Grand is to build an additional hot tub area in the Themed Suite Building. It was a little discouraging to have to get changed and drive over to the main building to sit in the hot tub. We mostly ended up sitting in our room jet tub instead because it was just too cold for us to want to venture the move to the main building. It would be super nice to have an area for just the guests in that Themed building!
Recommended - The Themed Suites would obviously be for couples, but I do know that the Delton Grand has MANY options to choose from so a family could also enjoy a stay here.
Overall - We very much enjoyed our stay at the Delton Grand Resort and Spa. They have kept their buildings looking updated and fresh. The room was spectacular and the themed suites are a unique and incredible idea! We will return and stay again, hopefully eventually trying out all of the themes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delton Grand Resort & Spa is a luxury condominium resort located on the shores of beautiful Lake Delton in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. Just a few blocks from all attractions, the resort features 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury condominiums from 900 to 3700 square feet. Each villa is professionally decorated and furnished. Spacious lakefront and courtyard villas have features like private decks and/or patios, underground parking or attached two car garages, full chef-quality kitchens, tile baths with walk-in body massage showers - lakefront villas have spectacular views of Lake Delton. Amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, whirlpool, sauna, beaches, piers, boat slips, outdoor grills, firepits and more. A full-menu spa is located in the lakefront building. Professionally managed and impeccably maintained, the resort enjoys top ranking at Trip Advisor. From Memorial Day to Labor Day guests receive free passes to Noah's Ark Waterpark (just 3 blocks) for every day of your stay! Stay and Ski discounts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Delton Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhapsody Resort On Lake Delton Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Rhapsody On Lake Delton Hotel