This is mine and my husbands 5th time back to the Delton Grand. We found it quite by accident through the internet. We stay each year for a week in July. We LOVE this place. It's by far one of the nicest resorts we've stayed in while traveling. (Family members joined us the last two years and agree!) If you plan on visiting the Dells this resort is BEAUTIFUL, well kept and everything is NEW! The condos are large even the one bedroom. Kitchens have everything you need to cook and eat in along with a gas grill outside for grilling if that's your preference. All appliances are stainless steel and new.
It's clean, quiet at night and people and staff are friendly and ready to accommodate any requests or concerns you have. The outdoor pool is large, clean and beautiful and great for families with kids. We get discounts at the water-parks, restaurants and local fun spots. It's located on the lake and central to any and all attractions in town. There's an indoor pool and spa on site for those who want to be pampered! ! You just can't go wrong staying here.
FYI: We did find you might not want to book the second week in July as you WILL run into a very large group that comes in town every year from Chicago to party. And party they do! They pretty much take over the town and it can get very loud and obnoxious. Definitely not a time for families with young kids. They not only fill up this resort but rather they fill up EVERY RESORT IN TOWN during this week. We were told this has been going on for years in the Dells during this week. BUT any other time you just can't go wrong staying here.
The manager, Rich, is always on site making sure your stay is everything you hoped for. We are booking again for next yr when we check out. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delton Grand Resort & Spa is a luxury condominium resort located on the shores of beautiful Lake Delton in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. Just a few blocks from all attractions, the resort features 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury condominiums from 900 to 3700 square feet. Each villa is professionally decorated and furnished. Spacious lakefront and courtyard villas have features like private decks and/or patios, underground parking or attached two car garages, full chef-quality kitchens, tile baths with walk-in body massage showers - lakefront villas have spectacular views of Lake Delton. Amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, whirlpool, sauna, beaches, piers, boat slips, outdoor grills, firepits and more. A full-menu spa is located in the lakefront building. Professionally managed and impeccably maintained, the resort enjoys top ranking at Trip Advisor. From Memorial Day to Labor Day guests receive free passes to Noah's Ark Waterpark (just 3 blocks) for every day of your stay! Stay and Ski discounts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Delton Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhapsody Resort On Lake Delton Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Rhapsody On Lake Delton Hotel