It has been a few years since my family had gone to Mount Oympus. I had explained and expected some changes and there were.
1) First off they started gouging you for $10 to park. (it used to be free)
2) The only change I saw in 5 years was they made the Hades Roller Coaster a rougher ride yet by putting a cheap 360 degree loop in it.
3) We had a snack for lunch which really consisted of a couple of chicken strips.4 bottles of pop and 2 orders of French fries for $54. Usually when someone robs me they hold a gun to my head!!!!.
4) Forget trying to get a chair by the water they let everybody put towels on them all day.
5) They used to be very strict on the go carts no bumping or recklessness. I saw at least one person get hurt. We will never go back again. Oh by the way did I tell you it is about a 3 block walk uphill to get out of the park
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.