“Whole family had a ball!”

Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience thrills and frills at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park! Located on 250 acres in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin’s Largest Water & Theme Park. Four parks in one!• Zeus Playground. 5 Outdoor roller coaster adventures, featuring Hades. With the world’s longest underground tunnel, it will plunge you into a mythic underworld. 8 go-kart tracks will twist and turn through underwater tunnels and even into the belly of the Trojan horse.• Neptune’s Water Kingdom. Outdoor water slides and rides of all shapes, sizes and speeds. Face the awesome Poseidon’s Rage with over 9 feet waves! Refresh in the interactive pools for the younger crowd and relax in the Endless River.• The Parthenon. The Dells first indoor theme park, with an indoor rollercoaster. Open all year, a cornucopia of games, and rides for all ages. A spectacular arcade with coasters, bumper cars, tea cups and more!• Medusa’s Indoor Water Park. Beware of Medusa’s watery indoor lair. Plunge down a 10-story water slide, enjoy the world’s fastest lazy river The Mayan or relax in the Jaguar Hot Tub.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went to Mt Olympus mid week July 9-11. Think this is the best time to go. Avoid a lot of the crazies that show up on the weekend. Hotel room was large and spacious. We had four adults and two kids (who slept in the bunk beds). Water slides were phenomenal. There were lots of rides for all ages. Lots of life guards around all the water rides to help keep everyone safe. I came off one water slide and was totally disoriented when I hit bottom. The life guard fished me out and sent me on my way. Not a lot of places to eat inside the park however and food prices were kind of high. After we checked out of the hotel we drove to the other side of the park and parked in the larger parking lot to be closer to the rides. If you do this park on the lower parking lot unless you are ready to hike up and down the steep walkway right inside the entrance. The park is well laid out, not so much the parking lots. Found them to be very confusing. Well worth the money for our group which ranged in age from 68 to 9.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were have a great time enjoying the water and Go Karts. The water park is great and accommodating for the amount of people. My largest complaint is about the Go Karts. We went to a couple of the tracks with our 8 year old son. Keep in mind, my child knows how to operate these as he knows how to ride 4-wheels etc. My gosh, you need to have an education session for the people that you let ride these things. The bumping when coming in is ridiculous!!! We got slammed into other tracks, but around 3:30 PM at the Helios go Kart track the worst happened. We had ended the last lap and were sitting under the start/finish area. I was on the far right side lane and my husband and son had pulled their carts into the left lane when we were done. This young kid did not even brake or slow his kart and slammed into the back of my son and husband. The kid was last coming in and slammed every single kart to the front. My husband now has a sore shoulder and neck and my son has a bump on the back of his head as he slammed forward then back. These two girls working the track just asked the kid if he knew how to brake. What??? That is it???? This kid should have been kicked out or banned from the track, as he did not know what the heck he was doing. Did the girls check everyone over, nope! These carts need to be regulated before someone gets hurt, but what do they care. Kick these kids and parents out that do not know how to drive. You just cannot have a great time, without these ignorant parents or kids ruining it.
Secondly, the hotel sucks….. I purchased what I considered the middle grade price hotel. It was not the most expensive or the cheapest. But buyers beware, because you are like two miles from the hotel check in and Water Park. It was like we were staying in some run down hotel that they attempted to remodel. The pictures on their website look great, but no carpeting and you have no idea that parking sucks and you cannot park your vehicle and walk because you are so far away.

BTW, I messaged them with no response or care. Also, they deleted my Facebook comment. No swear words and deleted. WOW! What terrible customer service that they have, but then again they only have positive comments and delete bad recommendations without a care in the world. I guess they think that they have a monopoly.

7  Thank Swaggin K
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Im 12 and i am writing a review why cause it was flipping cool i give it a four out of five cause the room is pretty... well ok i mean the head boards are painted on the top bunk has the stalls not connected but the room is something to sleep in not play. outside the window you can see a little playground im in hotel 7 aand its cool. the water and themepark now i love waterslides but if you dont then ride the fabulous rollercoasters, the go carts also this place is like 6 flags great america its really fun if you dont like wave pools and or waterslides or rollercoasters then stay home or be BRAVE.

2  Thank ANamxShaw
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went here Saturday...place was filthy and gross. Also didn't like some of the things we were seeing going on in the theme park...people starting fights with each other, lots of swearing. Not a good place to take a family.

5  Thank Kristy S
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good things first.. Lots to do water was good temp. and many rides.
Layout of the park vs. parking lot..TERRIBLE ! Walk to the car to get something was at least a 1/2 mile and up hill.. VERY DIFFICULT if you need to leave stuff in the car. There are lockers but EXPENSIVE!! EVERYTHING THIS PLACE CAN THINK OF A CHARGE FOR THEY DO. We paid the same amount of money for all adults and children then get into the park and were unable to do most of the things because the children did not meet the height requirement..CHILDREN UNDER CERTAIN AGES SHOULD BE CHARGED LESS PERIOD! I feel that this water park should re examine their fee scale also because we only wanted water stuff we do not like the theme park rides there fore they should charge separately for both! The friends we were with wanted both when they went to ride the big rides that are advertised they found that they charged separately for them!!! DISCUSTING AND DISSAPOINTING!! when you spend this much to get into a place you should then not have to pay separately for every ride you want to go on!!!!! FOOD WAS INSANELY EXPENSIVE!!!!! Logistically the park needs to be set up so you can actually park and get to your car in less then an hour!!! Seriously rethink your parking and prices and we might be back until then we will not be returning. PS: We got there and had to pay for parking !!! ummm..if you have a place you want people to come to you why on earth would you charge such outrageous prices to get in and then also charge people to park on your property!!!!! Lots of price gouging going on at this place!

1  Thank Shelley B