“fun filled day at my olympus.”

Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on 250 acres in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin’s Largest Water & Theme Park. Four parks in one!• Zeus Playground. 5 Outdoor roller coaster adventures, featuring Hades. With the world’s longest underground tunnel, it will plunge you into a mythic underworld. 7 go-kart tracks will twist and turn through underwater tunnels • Neptune’s Water Kingdom. Outdoor water slides and rides of all shapes, sizes and speeds. Face the awesome Poseidon’s Rage with over 9 feet waves! Refresh in the interactive pools for the younger crowd and relax in the Endless River • New in 2016, a 4 Million dollar Water Park expansion, Great Pool of Delphi • The Parthenon. The Dells first indoor theme park. Open all year, a cornucopia of games, and rides for all ages. A Huge arcade with coasters, bumper cars, teacups and more!• Medusa’s Indoor Water Park. Beware of Medusa’s watery indoor lair. Plunge down a 10-story water slide, enjoy the world’s fastest lazy river The Mayan or relax in the Jaguar Hot Tub.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 14, 2013

we stumbled across this place on our travels thru the dells. what a absolute blast. the kids had a great time and roller coasters were definitely fast. we didn't try the food and mostly just went for the coasters.

1  Thank radioactive2
Write a ReviewReviews (2,839)
All reviews
in 43 reviews
"blast"
in 155 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed here July 10th/11th, in one of the village buildings. We paid less then $300 for a 2 night stay.

Pros: Included in the price was the 4 free passes to the indoor/outdoor waterparks and theme parks, free parking, check out day was free passes to the parks as well. There was more then enough to do for us to stay the entire day at the park swimming and going on rides. We have a 7yr old and 14 yr old, and there was plenty to keep them both occupied the entire time; age appropriate rides.

Cons: No carry-ins, drinks and food were outrageously priced ($3.20 for a bottle of soda!) There should be more food options with lower prices! Bring lots of $$, or if you stay at the resort, keep your fridge stashed with snacks for throughout the day. Mostly foreign staff which could not understand great but were friendly enough. Most times they used hand gestures guiding people.

We were not a fan of staying a 1/2 mile away but for the price, we thought we got a good deal. We would stay here again.

1  Thank edwardsx4
Reviewed July 13, 2013

my family of six just got back from our summer vacation in the dells. We have been there numerous times but still find new things to do and see. On our last day we went to Mt olympus and had a blast. We had discussed going but again with six of us the cost would have been too much. But like most things in the dells if you are patient the deals will come. The night before hand we saw the Tommy Bartlett show and upon returning to our car found passes to Mt olympus water park for free, up to six people. Now I will admit that it didn't includes go carts or roller coasters but for just the cost of parking (10 bucks) we got into the park. The park has everything you'd want in such a place and for about 1.75 a person how could we complain. We will return again I'm sure as we've gone to that water park many times.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We received free passes in the mail and some more through our timeshare. Short wait for the coasters. I like the variety of activities. ride the go carts, hope on a rollercoaster and then go swimming and on the water slides. The staff are mostly foreign and are not very friendly and very hard to understand! typical charges for parking, locker fees as with any park

See more reviews
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The only good thing I can is they have some good rides. The water slides are good. Got bad "road rash" from the tidal wave. It's pretty strong and will push you along the rough concrete. The theme park is overrated.

We stayed in Hotel Rome and it sucked. It's supposed to be the best place on the property to stay as well. The worst part was that 100% of the staff was foreign and not very friendly. The place was very loud and chaotic. It was not relaxing. The room wasn't what I reserved. It was very tiny. I was not comfortable at all staying there. We were supposed to be there three nights but cancelled the second and third night and moved to the Wilderness which is much nicer!

The guests did not include a lot of young families. Tons of teenagers and adults. The place was like a meat market and my 17 year-old goddaughter was being stalked by a grown man and constantly having comments made by others. I didn't feel like I could leave either of my teenage girls out of my sight for even a minute.

The parking set up is terrible. You have to go into a 20 minute spot while you check in and then move to a permanent spot. Expect to stand in line for 15-30 minutes before you can check in. The lobby is so loud you can barely hear the staffer while checking in.

Expect to pay high prices for everything.

Since some of the rides were good, I would stay somewhere else and get a day pass to this park.

2  Thank ronyro