“More for older kids that can swim”

Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience thrills and frills at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park! Located on 250 acres in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin’s Largest Water & Theme Park. Four parks in one!• Zeus Playground. 5 Outdoor roller coaster adventures, featuring Hades. With the world’s longest underground tunnel, it will plunge you into a mythic underworld. 8 go-kart tracks will twist and turn through underwater tunnels and even into the belly of the Trojan horse.• Neptune’s Water Kingdom. Outdoor water slides and rides of all shapes, sizes and speeds. Face the awesome Poseidon’s Rage with over 9 feet waves! Refresh in the interactive pools for the younger crowd and relax in the Endless River.• The Parthenon. The Dells first indoor theme park, with an indoor rollercoaster. Open all year, a cornucopia of games, and rides for all ages. A spectacular arcade with coasters, bumper cars, tea cups and more!• Medusa’s Indoor Water Park. Beware of Medusa’s watery indoor lair. Plunge down a 10-story water slide, enjoy the world’s fastest lazy river The Mayan or relax in the Jaguar Hot Tub.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Lansing, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“More for older kids that can swim”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went to Mt. Olympus and my 2 year old enjoyed the kiddy stuff that she could go on but there wasn't much. My 5 year old enjoyed all that she could go on. She did not want to leave. As an adult there was a lot for me to do and enjoy but it was very spread out. Just remember it is an all day thing, not just 2-3 hours. I do not recommed the wave pool at all. My daughter who was 5 got pushed over by the waves and she was only about knee deep. The bottom of the pool is textured for grip purpose but she scraped her elbow up as well as her back. We weren't even there for 10 min. My sister in law also got her knee hurt due to the wave pool. My sister and bother in law who were lifeguards even got pushed around and thought it wasn't safe. Don't bring your towels because you are going to dry off in the sun and while waiting for rides. Rent a locker for just one family. Sun screen, diapers, water and waterproof bandaides. They for sure need more first aid sights, for sure by the wave pool! My aunt loved the lazy river!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Anna L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
South Elgin, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun In The Dells”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This theme park had a few wooden roller coasters that were good. Our favorite one at Mt. Olympus was Hades. It is pretty fast and went through a totally dark tunnel with no lights. The theme park also has a couple of extreme rides that you pay additional for. There are also a couple of different Go Karts to drive. I really recommend it to those who love to ride coasters.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Mishalle R
Lodi, Wisconsin, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“good place”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

this was a very fun place but you have to pay 10 dollars in parking along with the admitions fee, its nice to bring a lunch and eat out by the car, nice rollar coaster rides but my neck hurt from goin on the big one i forgot what it was called but the go carts were fun aswell i would suggest to either go on rides than the pool or pool than rides its not fun going on a ride in a wet suite.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Rochelle R
Marathon
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“sooooooo much to do for all ages”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a great waterpark, indoor and out. We usually go in June after we have gotten free tickets, otherwise we wouldn't go. It is wayyy too expensive. and in June you avoid crowds. We went by weveral times this summer when it was so crowded, outside I don't know how you would keep track of anyone drowning or your young child. Serveral different water rides, a few different tube areas, wave parks, etc.The new addition is fun and the huge wave area by the highway is wicked and will knock your feet off. Great for all ages.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank jaden6WI
Appleton, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“nice parks”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

nice trip for family..we had fun a lot to do but food is quite pricey...they do not allow carry ins, which is not good, but overall stay was fun and we had a nice time. Prices for roller coasters is also a little high, but no different than Florida. I think they should have though a heated pool that is not the wave pool to relax in rather than just the lazy rivers, which sure are cold...it was fun, and I would come back with my family maybe next year if there a good promotions....

Visited September 2012