Everything was clean and comfortable. It was not luxurious, but I really couldn't find any complaints except the rate was a little high. I have to take into account that it is the Dells though. We were able to ride the bikes to the lake to paddle boat. There are not a lot of bikes and they aren't 3 speed or any speed, but it was fun to ride instead of walking or taking the car. They have 3 paddle boats and it was fun. They have an outside pool and tennis courts by the reservation building. There was a small game room. We were only there for two nights and actually were busy doing Dells activities most of the time, so we didn't take advantage of many things they offer. It is nice to be away from the WaterPark craziness of the main strips of town.
GPS will not take you to the entrance of the resort. Keep driving and you will see it. There are two entrances. Only one will take you to the reservation building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located halfway between Chicago and Minneapolis, Wisconsin Dells is the ideal spot for your next wet and wild family adventure. With water and amusement parks and shows and attractions galore, there's plenty to love about this destination, and Mirror Lake and Tamarack Resort is just minutes from it all. Five different condo-style layouts all feature full kitchens, fireplaces and space for the whole family. Onsite amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, sports courts, a pond, game room, and fitness facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tamarack & Mirror Lake, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarack & Mirror Lake, a Festiva Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Tamarack And Mirror Lake, a Festiva Resort
- Fairfield Wisconsin Dells