All reviewsactivity centertennis courtsliving roompaddle boatsracket ballrec centerindoor poolnice gas fireplacerent moviesan ideal locationnice condofull kitchensuper walmartplaying basketballjetted tubceiling fanexercise room
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The two bedroom townhouse was great for the kids and me. They loved having a TV in their room and using the whirlpool tub. It is close enough to the Dells to enjoy the water parks. Although the Chula Vista, which we had tickets included with the stay, was a bit of a drive.
The beds were too soft for my liking, I even tried sleeping in one of the twin size beds but it wasn't any better.
Overall, good stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank 1BabyCow
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I, my husband, my sister, her husband purchased a Living Social deal and stayed here. The picture on the living social site was a bit misleading as they pictured the unit next to the one we stayed in. That actually probably is why we felt slightly let down when we saw the place we actually were staying in. It'd be helpful to know the name of the place within Tamarack you are staying. We were in Glade #6
We had never been to Tamarack's homes, but thought they may have been along the lines of a place we stayed in Christmas Mountain in the Dells. It was not. It was decent though. It was clean, we had cable- though the tv was a bit old school, and there was a hot tub that was big enough for 2. It was great having a full kitchen to cook for ourselves the whole weekend. They had plenty of dishes to use- we just had to bring our own food/spices and napkins. The bed was comfy and there was a tv in the bedroom as well as the living room. The electric fireplace had a mind of its own. It was nice when it was working- I had to pound above it once and it kicked on after we tried a bunch of other things. We did go to the activity center which was fun. We shot some hoops, threw around our football, and played tennis. We didn't make use of their pool and hot tub. They had a little arcade area, but we didn't want to pay for anything in there. There was also coffee set out in the lobby of the activity center. The center actually was a nice addition. Also you are really close to Walmart if you forgot anything or want to grab anything.
The deal provided lift tickets and entrance to Mount Olympus waterpark. We had a really fun weekend, though I doubt we'd stay at this particular place the next time we go to the dells. For 4 people we'll opt for something with 2 bedrooms instead of 1 bedroom and a pullout sofa.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank DivaJetSetter
Reviewed March 22, 2012

We Love the Tamarak its close to walmart mabey 5 minutes including traffic , to get to everything but far enough away so it not crowded. When it is just me and Chad and our grandkids we get the 1 room etc with our other children the two room you just use what you need.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Terri S
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I actually ended up staying here because I got a groupon for it, but I would absolutely come back! The "rooms" were the size of an apartment I used to stay in and were very clean, with everything you will need for even a week vacation. The resort itself had enough to do to fill a day, and very close to pretty much all of the attractions in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My husband and I are already talking about going back for a longer stay this summer with our son.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank marie e
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We found this hotel on a coupon website and were impressed! This place had an Activity Center and lots of open land. Bring some cross country skis, snow shoes, Mtn bike or walking/running shoes. Nice and close location to a Walmart. Rooms very clean and little kitchenette to make small meals. I would definitely return for another visit! Don't go to Mtn Olympis Water Park - try to upgrade to a different place with better reviews.

• Stayed: January 2012