“I'd stay again!”
Review of Field's Park Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Field's Park Motel
Ranked #9 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“I'd stay again!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here this summer! I actually really enjoyed it here. When we
First pulled up I was hesitant. But the woman at the front desk was awesome from the
Start so that put us at a good spot already, then we got in our room and the air conditioner
Was amazingly cold. We stayed for 3 nights, and found out that this was the only hotel that offeredWilderness passes which was pretty cool! There was a pool outside and a nice section out there for People who smoke. We also ordered Sorrento’s pizza which you can get coupons at the front desk With free delivery! All in all it was a nice clean room that did the trick for us! And if you don’t want To pay the high prices to stay at the wilderness stay here!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jordan S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Weston, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I wanted to stay at this hotel just for the free Wilderness Passes. The hotel is outdated which I don't mind if the rooms are clean. If you are looking for a cheap place to go and enjoy the wilderness hotel for the fraction of the cost this is the place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jamie B
Moscow, Ontario
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Unlike most, we were road warkrior in and out, but we've spent time in the Dells before. This is an older place, but well kept. It's clean and comfortable. Only nit was the bath didn't drain well from my shower. Minor, really. Worth the stay.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Drif10
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I enjoyed every minute of it the room was clean and comfortable . The front desk people were so informative and helpful. I loved going to the Wilderness waterparks WE HAD A BLAST would definately will be going again and staying at Field's Park Motel pool was nice and warm Thank You!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cubana67
Wisconsin
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Simple, clean room. Very reasonable prices, and free tickets to wilderness for your entire stay. This is the only way besides staying at Wilderness to get tickets, as they don't sell them to the general public. Will be back again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank C0met
Bloomington, Minnesota
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I like staying at Wilderness resort when I can afford it, but if I can't I'll go here. There is no cheaper way to get into a premier water park than the Field's Park Motel. We were there in the off season and they upgraded our room to a whirlpool room for free. It took awhile to warm up but it was still nice. The rooms are average motel rooms but it's a great value if you want to go to Wilderness. It is all the way across town from Wilderness though. I was kind of hoping it would be right across the street, but whatever. I will be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank manmountain13
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We love staying here! It's not fancy, but it's clean, quiet, and a great location. The price is just right, especially with the Wilderness passes. Our kids love to swim in the pool when we aren't at the Wilderness. We end up in the Dells quite often for tournaments and such, and this has become our go to location for frequent Dells trips without breaking the bank.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family