“Good choice”
Review of Field's Park Motel

Field's Park Motel
Ranked #8 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Unlike most, we were road warkrior in and out, but we've spent time in the Dells before. This is an older place, but well kept. It's clean and comfortable. Only nit was the bath didn't drain well from my shower. Minor, really. Worth the stay.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Drif10

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I enjoyed every minute of it the room was clean and comfortable . The front desk people were so informative and helpful. I loved going to the Wilderness waterparks WE HAD A BLAST would definately will be going again and staying at Field's Park Motel pool was nice and warm Thank You!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cubana67
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Simple, clean room. Very reasonable prices, and free tickets to wilderness for your entire stay. This is the only way besides staying at Wilderness to get tickets, as they don't sell them to the general public. Will be back again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank C0met
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I like staying at Wilderness resort when I can afford it, but if I can't I'll go here. There is no cheaper way to get into a premier water park than the Field's Park Motel. We were there in the off season and they upgraded our room to a whirlpool room for free. It took awhile to warm up but it was still nice. The rooms are average motel rooms but it's a great value if you want to go to Wilderness. It is all the way across town from Wilderness though. I was kind of hoping it would be right across the street, but whatever. I will be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank manmountain13
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We love staying here! It's not fancy, but it's clean, quiet, and a great location. The price is just right, especially with the Wilderness passes. Our kids love to swim in the pool when we aren't at the Wilderness. We end up in the Dells quite often for tournaments and such, and this has become our go to location for frequent Dells trips without breaking the bank.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 3girlsmama
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My family and I absolutely love the Field's Park Motel. The place is clean, economically priced, conveniently located and the best thing about it is the free Wilderness waterpark passes for your entire stay. This is truly the only place I will stay in the Dells, it just makes sense. Comfortable bed to lay your head on in a clean room with fridge and microwave, and passes to the best waterpark in the Dells (Wilderness), what more could you want. Spend your money on other things while in town, instead of just to say you slept in a fancy, pricy hotel in the Dells.

The manager, Kim is so nice and responsive to anything you need. My family has stayed there 4 times. My sister waited to book our room and they were sold out. Kim started a waitlist for us and when something freed up she called both my sister and me to let us know that we got the room. Also there was a problem with an item in the room, immediately maintenance came and the issue was resolved.

I'm looking forward to my next stay!

I really love this place!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank DNKEV
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We have stayed at the Fields Park Motel numerous times over the last three to four years. The hotel is always very clean. The location is great as it is within walking distance to downtown Dells. The price is excellent. If you are on a budget, you can't beat the free passes to Wilderness that are included. This is the main reason we have come back all these years as the kids love to go to the waterpark. Another big plus is the manager. She is extremely sweet and more than willing to help you out with whatever your needs may be. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family