“2013 Vacation”
Review of Wild Canyon Cafe

Wild Canyon Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Canyon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Wild Canyon Cafe is a beautiful family restaurant located inside The Wilderness Resort.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great food, Friday Fish fry is a must. Salad bar and lots of options for the kids. Great family dinning on the Wilderness Hotel.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Best breakfast buffet we've ever had. Even better than Granite City's. We didn't have any other meals there other than breakfast.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great food and amazing buffet! It was very convenient to go to the Wild Canyon Cafe because we were staying at the wilderness! I would recommend the Wild Canon Cafe to anyone!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Buffet was very good and a lots of choices for children as well as adults. Everyone was satisfied and ate their fill. Staff was attentive.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

But if you can leave, leave! We tried their dinner buffet our first night at Glacier Canyon Lodge, and I can say we will never eat here again. The food was not terrible, but not good. Too many unattended children sticking their fingers in places they shouldn't be. And service, for a buffet, wasn't great, either. My biggest problem here, though, was a man sitting at the table next to ours with the F-word written on his shirt. No, it's not the employee's fault this man decided to show how trashy he was, but I'm sorry, he should have been asked to leave or go change his shirt - neither was ever done. My daughter noticed it as soon as we sat down, and every kid that walked by pointed and snickered. Perhaps I should have said something, but I'm trying to be a calmer, more polite person, and decided it wasn't my place. But that truly ruined the experience for us.