“Warm cozy and clean”

Mitzi's American Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Casual Dining for the whole family. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout. Outdoor dining, large groups welcome. Friday FISH FRY, PRIME RIB Wednesday and Saturday. Choose from our selection of sandwiches and hand-crafted burgers, our salads, pasta dishes, seafood, steaks, ribs, chicken and appetizers. Breakfast combos to love, served from 7 am to noon. Lunch Specials Monday thru Friday 11 am to 3 pm. $3.99 Kids Menu. Beer, Wine, and Mimosas. High Def TVs. We're located on Broadway, just 8 blocks east of Downtown Wisconsin Dells. Our full regular menu and group menu may be seen on our website. Open mid May through late October from 7 am. Great Food, True Hospitality!
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Very friendly staff. Good coffee. Clean, clean place. Food was typical American breakfast fare and did not disappoint.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This restaurant was right next door to the Indian Trails Motel where we stayed. We walked over for breakfast our first morning in the Dells. Great food and great service!! Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

All of the workers looked miserable and the food came out bad. The food came out really bad. I ordered orange juice and I never got it. The bacon was fatty we couldn't eat it. My egg came out tasting weird. The hash browns were not the best. Overall not good! We should have went somewhere else.

1  Thank kigalvin
Reviewed July 13, 2013

all over a bad experience. Thanks to Indian Trail Motel they were apologetic for suggesting this place. I didn't get anything from Mary the owner other than " you don't like it ? Pay the bill & leave " B----

2  Thank foster
WisconsinTennisguy, Owner at Mitzi's American Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

I don't know what this review is about. There are no specific details about the visit and the supposed response from Mary is a total lie. There has never been an occasion where profanity has been used with a guest. To suggest that we handle our business in that manner is ridiculous. Our policy is to replace or not charge for any item that is not satisfactory if it has not been consumed. I have sent a message to this person asking what was wrong and am awaiting an answer.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

When we got there the owner/manager/hostess lady asked my young son if he wanted a kids menu or an adult menu.. i dont know why she would ask a child that question. The food was nothing special, I got the eggs benedict, the hashbrowns were good.. the rest wasnt terrible but nothing to rave about. Our waitress was very nice.. the place was clean and very spacious. We were parked right in front of the entrance and as we were packing up our 5 month old daughter and our son in the car, the owner, manager or hostess.. whoever she was came plowing out the door and asked my fiance VERY RUDELY "did you pay your bill??" We left our money on the table, which is a pretty stardard thing to do at a resturant. Our waitress didnt inform us to bring the bill to the front to pay.. so the idiot women must have thought we were walking out. When my fiance said we left the money on the table.. she didnt apologize or anything.. she just went back inside. I thought that was embarrassing of her, she stormed out of the resturant in front of other people and didnt even say she was sorry for assuming we just didnt pay.. we werent RUNNING out of the resturant, we were clearly taking our time. I couldnt beleive she did that!

1  Thank Kristina N