All reviews bait shop walleye small mouth bass float trip jet boat rented a pontoon charcoal grill the main strip tubing cabin crappie ducks kitchenette fun bedroom motel accommodations
Reviewed April 1, 2008

Being a single mother of 2 girls I never thought I could afford staying in the Dells.My co-worker told me about this place and we loved it.People were friendly and the price was right.

Date of stay: August 2007
1  Thank irishhoffy
Reviewed August 24, 2007

We stayed here for 2 nights August 8th and 9th I don't know what other reviewers are complaning about we were in the Motel room # 6 and it was great a little small but very clean and well kept although the walls could use a little sound proofing. But over all not bad it looked like a brand new place I will ad pictures later this is a place where you can take your Wife I do not know what that other reviewer is talking about, The restaurant is nice not high priced and the food is very good you don't have to leave the resort they have everything here

Date of stay: August 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1Bigblock
Reviewed July 16, 2007

This was the 2nd time we stayed at River's Edge and once again, it was a great stay! There were 16 of us (11 adults and 5 kids under 4) and we stayed in the 2bdrm Logview Apt's......#'s 1, 3, 5, and 7. It was so nice that we had an enclosed balcony that the kids (and ourselves) could walk/run back and forth to everyone's places. The Apt's have all been updated....which was great since ours had yet to be updated last year. They provide almost everything for you..........fridge, range, micro, toaster, coffee pot, silverware, pots/pans, etc....... which is wonderful! The pub and grub has great food and the service was excellent. They were very accomodating and we will definitely consider returning next year.

Date of stay: July 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2007

We stayed from June 23 -30. The first night we stayed in the log motel. It was small for 4 adults, but was very clean. It's just your basic room, 2 beds,tv, bathroom. The rest of our stay we were in the log apt. poolside. It was very clean and looked newly remodled, which they did a couple years ago. It was nice to be right by the pool, just a few feet away.
The pool was kind of small, but served its purpose. The only bad thing was the bugs that flew into the pool, which sometimes were alot. The pool across the street was really nice and a little bigger. There was more space around it.
A couple nights we went to the pub right there on the premises, which was nice. The food was decent and so were the drinks. The people were very nice.
The beach on the river was actually a decent size. Not alot of people on the beach so there was always lots of room. A couple nights we had a bonfire in their pit which was big and lots of fun.
Overall this was a nice relaxing place to go, especially if you like to fish. I would go back for sure, maybe with more people and stay in one of the big log cabin houses, they were nice.

Date of stay: June 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2007

I stayed at the River's Edge Resort in Wisconsin Dells, WI over the weekend and stayed in unit 27. It was clean, and large, a great place for a family vacation or any groups. I was there with an adult group but i will take my family back again and again..ample parking, and close to everything in the dells but far enough away where you feel you have privacy...if you are a person with alot of needs who likes to complain about anything whether its good or bad...stay away from this place...so i won't run into you there..you can spend $500 a night at the wilderness and yell at them...overall rivers edge is a great place and the restaurant had great food...

Date of stay: March 2007