“Okay place with good Italian.”

R Place Italian Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a small, family owned casual, fine dining Italian-American restaurant. Our meals are four course, which includes homemade minestrone soup, tossed salad with Italian dressing, your entree and rainbow sherbet. Please plan on a leisurely dinner, as all entrees are made to order. They may take a bit more time, but we are told that they are worth the wait!
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The food is reasonably priced.Service is good. The place could use an update.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My group of 10 found this gem last night in the Dells and we loved it! From the quaint atmosphere to the efficient staff, to the friendly owners, Don and Mary Kay, and finally to the delicious food, I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

VERY very very VERY very good, friendly owner!!!!! The only thing I was dissapointed in was that my b/f and I split a dinner and she didn't offer me to add another bowl for the huge pot of ministrone on the table or a cup of sherbet that came with the meal.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Delicious Italian place in the dells. All meals include soup, salad, bread and sorbet. The soup was amazing. The rest of the food was good as well. This is a great family place. The owner came out and checked on us several times. Very nice guy. Very quite place. No wait on a holiday visit. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

My wife and I just finished dining at R place, and it was such a good experience I was compelled to write up the restaurant here on Trip Advisor. The service was prompt, personal, and friendly. The table was well set and the environs quite relaxing (Sinatra quietly entertaining us). The food, dear Lord the food!

While every dish we had (soup, salad, olives and cheese, eggplant pasta, ravioli) was good, I have to say that two of the dishes, the minestrone soup and the eggplant pasta, were easily the BEST examples of these dishes that either my wife or I had ever had. I would gladly exclusively eat the minestrone soup, served to us at R Place tonight, for the rest of the month.

Visit R Place, if you like to eat, you owe it to yourself.