“Sooooo good!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Delicious comfort foods that are worth every calorie! A little pricey but we expected that based on its location.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,607)

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I have never had the pleasure of eating anything more than a simple homemade recipe that I thought was fantastic....until now. I never knew mac and cheese could be so good and cater to a more grownup mix. I had the bacon chicken ranch m&c and a week later I am still salivating over it. Even the basic and grilled hot dog dishes were better than average. I can not wait until I am back in the Dells so I can check out the popeye or taco mac version.

Reviewed September 2, 2014 via mobile

Great little place in downtown Dell's...reasonably priced, good food, quick service! Loved our Mac& cheese! Give it a try, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

My wife and I loved the food - it's definitely not low calorie. Kids didn't care for it. The restaurant is setup like an upscale fast food joint (like Chipotle, or Noodles & Co). You order at the counter, pay immediately, and the food is delivered to your table. Beer was served in a plastic cup, and the mac & cheese wasn't any different than what one would get from Noodles & Co or made at home. I enjoyed it, but in Wisconsin Dells, where there are so many choices for fine unique restaurants, this was just merely average.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

While walking the downtown strip in The Dells, my wife and I stopped in at MACS after we had been reading reviews about this place here on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed at all. I opted for the loaded baked potato mac n cheese (large size) and my wife went for the taco mac n cheese (regular size). Both were served quickly (approx. within 10 minutes). Both served piping hot and loaded with cheese and all the toppings. Both tasted great and were just oozing with melted cheeses. Very filling and not a bad price. There were about 10-12 different mac & cheese dishes you can choose from. well worth the visit for lunch, dinner or even after a few drinks.