“Great Food”

Dining options: Takeout
Danville, Illinois
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took our grandson to theDells for a weeks vacation. Was looking for something different and this was definitely it. We each tried something different and they all tasted great!

Watertown, South Dakota
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I had to try this place as it was rated the #1 in Dells. It was great. There were 5 of us and 2 had the classic, 2 the Chicken, bacon and ranch and I had the Hangover. All were delicious but everyone who tried mine wished they had gotten it. The seating was very limited so we were a little worried we wouldnt find a seat. Think hard before ordering the Mac daddy size as most of us had to take ours in a to go box which was hard as we had just started walkign in the downtown area.

• Visited August 2014
Minnesota
“Hangover Mac!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

So simple...so good. Easily the best thing to eat in the Dells. I had the Hangover Mac, wife and son had he Jalapeño one. Little ones had the original with hot dog. Everyone loved what they had but we agreed that the Hangover Mac was the best by far. One portion of the Hangover (only available in the larger portion size) is easily shareable between two people. We will absolutely be back.

Visited August 2014
Dubuque, Iowa
“Sooooo freaking good!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The macaroni and cheese at this restaurant is absolutely wonderful. Everyone I went with had a different type of mac & cheese, and all of them were to die for. So creamy and cheesy and delicious. This will now be my go-to place for any future Dells trips. The atmosphere was nice and clean. It wasn't too busy when I was there, but we ate around 11:30, so lunch rush hour definitely hadn't started yet. I think that it was fairly priced for the amount of food you get. They have 2 plate sizes, regular and Mac Daddy. I just had the regular of the Memphis Barbecue and it was just the right portion. I also tried the taco mac & cheese and the chicken bacon ranch. All were equally fantastic. If you like cheese & noodles & unique flavors, this is definitely a must try!

• Visited August 2014
Iowa
“Definitely get a topping”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We ate both here and at Hot Dog Avenue since they were the number 1 & 2 reviewed restaurant for the Dells and the Hot Dog Avenue was definitely better. My home made mac and cheese is better than what this restaurant makes. The toppings are definitely the part that make the experience unique. My other complaint is that the children's menu is extremely limited. Mac and cheese plain or with a hot dog cut up on it and a PB &J. Then they go and serve the PB&J on wheat bread (obviously they do not understand KIDS). I don't even consider my kids picky eater (they like gourmet adult food) but they were not thrilled with the options here.

Visited July 2014