“Sooooo freaking good!!”

Dining options: Takeout
Dubuque, Iowa
“Sooooo freaking good!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The macaroni and cheese at this restaurant is absolutely wonderful. Everyone I went with had a different type of mac & cheese, and all of them were to die for. So creamy and cheesy and delicious. This will now be my go-to place for any future Dells trips. The atmosphere was nice and clean. It wasn't too busy when I was there, but we ate around 11:30, so lunch rush hour definitely hadn't started yet. I think that it was fairly priced for the amount of food you get. They have 2 plate sizes, regular and Mac Daddy. I just had the regular of the Memphis Barbecue and it was just the right portion. I also tried the taco mac & cheese and the chicken bacon ranch. All were equally fantastic. If you like cheese & noodles & unique flavors, this is definitely a must try!

• Visited August 2014

Iowa
“Definitely get a topping”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We ate both here and at Hot Dog Avenue since they were the number 1 & 2 reviewed restaurant for the Dells and the Hot Dog Avenue was definitely better. My home made mac and cheese is better than what this restaurant makes. The toppings are definitely the part that make the experience unique. My other complaint is that the children's menu is extremely limited. Mac and cheese plain or with a hot dog cut up on it and a PB &J. Then they go and serve the PB&J on wheat bread (obviously they do not understand KIDS). I don't even consider my kids picky eater (they like gourmet adult food) but they were not thrilled with the options here.

Visited July 2014
PLAINFIELD
“Best thing since Kraft!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were looking for something unique since we were on vacation. And this place fit the bill. We got the taco mac and loaded baked potato mac. It was amazing. Good flavors, very filling. I will definitely be coming here on all my Dells trips.

“Good casual quick food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Good for families although can be difficult to find seating for large group as it is open seating. Prices are good and 2 portion sizes are offered as well as kids meals. Mac and cheese needed more macaroni to go with the yummy sauce. Buffalo Mac and cheese was excellent.

Visited July 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
“If you like Mac and Cheese, you gotta try this!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I read about Dells restaurants before our trip and we were not disappointed! Our family of 4 each tried a different dish and all were wonderful! We ordered the large size and 2 of us had leftovers to eat later. When we entered and stepped up to counter to order, I was concerned that there were no empty spots for us to sit. It ended up working out well, that several tables opened up and we enjoyed our meal! Give it a try, you will not be sorry!

• Visited April 2014