“Yummy food!”

Dining options: Takeout
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Yummy food!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We ate at Mac's for lunch on a Sunday in July. We ordered our food at the counter and had a short wait until it was delivered to our table. Each of us had a different type of macaroni, and each was delicious. I really wish that we had this restaurant in our neighborhood, because I want to go back!

Lincoln, United States
“Good food.”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Very good. But beware-the skillets they serve it in hold a lot more than you think. We took a lot back to the hotel, but it warmed up nicely for lunch. If you like macaroni and you like cheese this is the place. They don't skimp on the cheese either.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Awesome food and an awesome value”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Absolute best meal of our trip. The prices were great and the food was even better. I had the Memphis Mac and the tangy bbq sauce along with the pulled pork really made the meal. My wife got the Mama's Mac and the hot dogs were a little strong but gave the dish some depth. We ate here with our two daughter and everything came under $30. This will be our first stop next time we go to the Dells.

Visited July 2014
Clare, Michigan
“WARNING: You may not find a seat.”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My family loves macaroni & cheese and this place had good reviews so we went. While in line we noticed that not only were there no seats available but lots of people at those seats hadn't been served yet. We would have no place to sit so we had to leave. The seating arrangement is ridiculous. There's a 30 foot strip along the kitchen wall that could support two seat tables and lots of open areas where a few 4 seat tables could be added. Alas we returned and ordered. We got plain, chicken ranch, and bbq pork. All were great but the consensus was that a true Mac & Cheese lover would do best with the plain. The topping on the others were delicious and abundant but the plain one had the often sought out crispy baked top. I have seen some reviews about it being a little too creamy but ours was perfect. Our waitress was a foreigner who I recognized as our maid at the hotel. Why are companies hiring so may foreigners?

Visited July 2014
Tama, Iowa
“Yum Yum Yum”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We ate here the first night of our 7 night trip to the Dells. We like to avoid the chains and go with the local haunts if possible. We were very happy with Mac's. Good selection of Mac and cheese dishes along with sandwiches and salads. We had a plain Mac for our daughter and I had the Jalapeño popper Mac and my Husband had the Memphis Mac. All were very tasty. The popper was very creamy and moderately spicy with a large amount of jalapeños. The Memphis was topped with pulled pork which our 7 year old was stealing off her dad's dish. My husband declared it delicious. We got a meal deal which came with a large Mac and cheese, fountain drink and cookie. The large was a huge portion and I couldn't finish mine although I wanted to! I felt it was a good value as we find food in the Dells to be expensive so supper including drinks and cookies for a family of 3 was under 35 bucks. May seem like a lot for just Mac and cheese to some, but I felt it was worth it. We will for sure return to macs on our yearly trip to the Dells.. I can't wait to try out some more as several of the dishes looked awesome.