“Wish this was a franchise!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of MACS- Macaroni and Cheese Shop

MACS- Macaroni and Cheese Shop
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish this was a franchise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I love Mac and cheese, and this stuff wad incredible! So many of the menu choices looked good that I had to make a last minute selection when my time came to order. My husband and I both for the small size bowls, and those are filling!

1 Thank Sarah D

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Adult Mac-N-Cheese? You bet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were in town for a week and quickly realized that a lot of eateries in town stink, especially for foodies like ourselves! I think that the town can get away with yucky (and expensive!) food because there are so many tourists here. Not so at MACS! They have food that our whole family (adults AND kids!) thoroughly enjoyed and it was certainly one of our better eating experiences in the Dells! I can't speak for all of the flavors but the Jalapeño Popper Macaroni was amazing, followed by the Chipolte one. The kids all had the one with hotdogs in it, and their dishes were cleared by the end of dinner! Yep, definitely a MUST when visiting the Dells! Maybe even worth two visits while you're in town! My only complaint is that there isn’t enough seating, there is always a line to order, but never enough tables.

• Visited June 2014
Onalaska
“Quick Snack”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We needed a quick place for a snack, grandkids were hungary. New place in the downtown Dells area. Long line when ordering, service was a little slow, but all the employees were very courteous and helpful. I had the Cheeseburger Mac, (I am not a mac and cheese person) it was OK but I wouldn't have a steady diet of it. The grandkids liked it, they had the plain Mac, grandma liked it. We'll return if we have the grandkids next time.

Visited June 2014
Braselton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great twist on an old favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I thought coming from the south that mac'n'cheese could not be improved on. Count me wrong! The chicken ranch was the best! Just sorry that I have to go to the Dells to enjoy. Although my waistline probably thinks it is à good thing.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jayc1609
Plymouth, Wisconsin
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

They have excellent food. At first I wasn't sure I like it having pulled pork with the Mac and cheese but it was excellent and the building itself is very modern and interesting and the priciest are fare.

Visited May 2014