“Locals love it too!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We'd had carry out before, but this was our first dine-in experience. It's tasty, quick and reasonably priced. Whoever came up with the combinations and flavor profiles must be some sort of a magician.
The staff was incredibly friendly, how nice to feel so welcome!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,575)

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Tried out tonight for dinner with the family. Delicious! We had the chicken ranch, taco Mac and loaded baked potato. They were all delicious and the staff is extremely friendly! Will definately be back!!

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

When I saw that a macaroni and cheese place opened in the dells I knew I had to go. Mac n cheese is my favorite!! We got the Chicken Bacon Ranch and the Pulled pork. Both were amazing. It's in the downtown area. It is definitely a place I will go to again.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We were at Wisconsin Dells from Nov 16-23. We ate here at MACS twice and we want to come back next time we visit the Dells. We had their special Mac with Bratwurst and the Chili Mac. They were awesome. Thank you MACS and staff for making us feel welcome and hungry for more. :)

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We heard of the restaurant on Discover Wisconsin We were there for alittle family get away which we never leave the resort. We decided to try it. It was great and well worth the trip. Try the Popeye it was great. The only negative thing I have to say is there is not one where I live. We will go back on our next visit.