“Great family friendly place. ”

MACS- Macaroni and Cheese Shop
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“Great family friendly place. ”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Tried out tonight for dinner with the family. Delicious! We had the chicken ranch, taco Mac and loaded baked potato. They were all delicious and the staff is extremely friendly! Will definately be back!!

South Beloit, Illinois
“Worth It”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

When I saw that a macaroni and cheese place opened in the dells I knew I had to go. Mac n cheese is my favorite!! We got the Chicken Bacon Ranch and the Pulled pork. Both were amazing. It's in the downtown area. It is definitely a place I will go to again.

Chicago, Illinois
“We love your food.”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We were at Wisconsin Dells from Nov 16-23. We ate here at MACS twice and we want to come back next time we visit the Dells. We had their special Mac with Bratwurst and the Chili Mac. They were awesome. Thank you MACS and staff for making us feel welcome and hungry for more. :)

• Visited November 2013
Oak Lawn, Illinois
“Worth the trip of leaving the resorts”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We heard of the restaurant on Discover Wisconsin We were there for alittle family get away which we never leave the resort. We decided to try it. It was great and well worth the trip. Try the Popeye it was great. The only negative thing I have to say is there is not one where I live. We will go back on our next visit.

• Visited November 2013
Illinois
“Expect awesome Mac n Cheese dishes, not a steak!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Honestly, I'm not a Mac n cheese fan. I eat it because I make it for the kids. We went to Mac's for the kids for the kids and came out believers! YUMMMY! We went on a damp rainy night. This was the perfect comfort food! It is quick, family friendly, and priced reasonably for the quality of food you get. It's deliciously cheesy, but not overdone. Enjoy!

Visited November 2013