“YUMMO!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of MACS- Macaroni and Cheese Shop

MACS- Macaroni and Cheese Shop
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“YUMMO!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our daughter wanted us to bring back some mac & cheese from here on our trip to the Dells. We walked in to get take out and it smelled so awesome!!! The staff were super nice. We ordered and chatted with the staff while we waited. Talked about where we were from etc. Got home daughter heated up the original mac and told me to try it. It was awesome and this was the day after we picked it up and brought it back home!!! Hubby & I are definitely eating there on our next trip to the Dells. If you have someone who loves Mac & Cheese take some back for them as it keeps very well till you get home as we did. A go to place!!!!!!

Chicago, Illinois
“This place is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Simple comfort food with done to home-made perfection, with some outstanding embellishments. The pulled pork and the chili-frito pie are amazing, but the regular old #1 is outstanding as well. Nice little touches show the care and diligence in the preparation, and the setting is a comfy, friendly college-town neighborhood vibe. Staff was friendly and helpful. We will eat at least one meal here every time my family and I are in the Dells.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Nothing Cheesy About It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Looking for a place to eat in Downtown Wisconsin Dells,decided to stop in MACS. I was not disappointed. The staff was friendly and welcoming and made an excellent suggestions of the most popular items. I tried the Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese. There are two portion sizes. If you are really hungry, go for the mac daddy version. The macaroni and cheese was baked and served in a skillet just as you would make at home. This not your typical macaroni and cheese with a watery cheese sauce that you could make in a microwave or stove top. MACS sets the bar high and is affordable. I would definitely return and recommend over chain restaurants that serve mac and cheese.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Lombard, Illinois
“Some Mac!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Read some of the other reviews so I thought I would try. Oh my I wasn't disappointed. Walked we were greeted right. They explained the difference between sizes they had. Also they had a few sandwiches too all MELTS they were good too! Also if you have room after the delicious Mac and cheese they have homemade desserts too! I was to full to try. I did try the most popular of the macs which was bacon, chicken, ranch Mac. Will go again the next time I'm in the Dells.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Best food I've ever eaten in the dells! My sons had to drag me in and after my first bite I was glad they did. My kids had Mac and cheese and I a had a chicken melt. They looked wonderful and tasted amazing. Bursting with flavor and oh so cheesy. We had the regular size and left full. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Very affordable as well. Definitely will go back!

• 3 of 5 bubbles