“Mac and cheese for grownups!”

MACS- Macaroni and Cheese Shop
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 14, 2013

On our recent trip to Wisconsin Dells, we went to the downtown area to find a restaurant to eat at. My two teens chose MACS and I begrudgingly followed them into the restaurant expecting a fast food -not so good food experience. I was wrong- MACS surpassed my expectations and tastebuds and kept our food budget in tact. Great combinations of Mac and cheese to choose from. The meals came to us piping hot in a cast iron pan. We all chose different meals, and each was unique and flavorful-and filling. Having two picky teens to feed, this was the place to go, and they left full and satisfied. My husband and I savored our meal too. Having visited other establishments in the Dells that weekend, MACS by far was a very rewarding meal experience. Flavor wise and price wise. We will be going back for sure.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,585)

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We loved it! Mac & Cheese can't go wrong when traveling with 6 children! I even can say this was my favorite place to eat. 7 of us ate, drank and got full and sat in a comfortable atmosphere under $40!!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

It really is a Mac and Cheese shop and that is all they serve, but that have a good mix and we enjoyed our dinner there

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Slightly pricey, but it is the Dells, and this is gourmet Mac. the pulled pork Mac was phenomenal. we tried 4 and each was better than the previous!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

One of the Ducks drivers recommended this restaurant to us. Of course, macaroni and cheese is the kids' favorite and after walking around with cranky kids for several days, this was just the thing to put a smile on their faces. The adults enjoyed it too; however, if I remember correctly, we were very disappointed that they didn't have Dr. Pepper in their Pepsi options! It is much more filling than it looks so I would have ordered the smaller portion if I went again. The kids had Mama Macs, I had the Taco Mac, and hubby had some Jalapeno Mac (or something like that). We enjoyed it for a fun family trip but probably not something you would eat daily unless you have the metabolism or a teenager. :)