“Best place in the dells!”
Review of Chi-Town Pizza - CLOSED

Chi-Town Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: CHI-TOWN PIZZA is NOW OPEN! Specializing in take-out and delivery of Authentic, Homemade, Handmade, Old World Recipes... Made fresh daily... In house. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts and pizza by the slice. Ask about our daily specials and if you don't see it on the menu... Please ask. Open late night during select hours. Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells on Broadway. Play Ms. Pac Man and other retro games while you wait for your made from scratch pizza.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place in the dells!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Any negative review about this restaurant is completely wrong. The owners are incredible and the food is delicious. Every time I go there, I have an amazing experience. Any complaints from other customers about having to "wait too long" are ridiculous. They are a family owned restaurant, not a franchise. So if you want quick, gross "Italian food" then I'd suggest Pizza Hut. But if you're looking for a cool atmosphere, awesome staff, and wonderful eats, it's worth the extra 5 minutes to wait. :) Tony and Sue are delightful, so give them your business!

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tony....You Won The Bet”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

My husband Bob and I were born and raised in the Chicago suburbs and have are our share of "Chicago Style" pizza, and "Chicago Style" food in general. We now own properites in the Dells and reside in Iowa. We are in the dells several times a year. My praise to Tony and his wife is for their Italian Beef. A busy night on the strip and we met Tony on a back road cruisin' around in his jacked up Jeep (almost as awsome a our Jeep..lol). He pulled up next to us as we were headed to the River Walk to eat. We had a brief conversation about how I was in search for a real "Chicago Style" italian beef and how hard it was to find in Wis Dells. I had a favoirte at another restautant in the Dells (I will not mention the name) and he bet me if this did not remind me of Chicago and beat my orther favorite in the Dells, he would buy my meal. He proceeded to give us his personal parking spot in the back and we made our way inside for the test. His wife was welcoming and gracious. We sat ourside, ate our food and ......Tony won. This italian beef was the best in the Dells and was exactlly what I would have expected from a place like Lou Malnati's or Rosatti's. This was my kid's first experience with an italian beef and now they know what my obession is all about. There was not a crumb left on their plate. I will not comment on the pizza, as I have not had it yet. What I will comment on, is this place has owners with personality and they are always checking on their customers. Do not go here if you want food in 5 minutes, as good food takes time. Do go here if you want to chat with some cool owners who love their business and some fantastic food. There is a reason they moved their business from their "closet" around the corner to a larger prime location on the strip. Tony, there will always be haters but keep doing what you are doing. Our family will be eating with you for a long time! Reading some of these comments others hve made actually mmade me shake me head and laugh out loud! -Jill

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank B J V
“Really - No Beer?”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This small pizzeria had some delicious pizza that our family loved. We got pepperoni and BBQ chicken! It was enough to bring back to our hotel room for a late night snack. One miss for me was that they don't serve beer. After spending the day with my family at the water park, I was looking forward to having some pizza with a beer (maybe 2). Aren't we in Wisconsin?

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Suzanne S
“Decent”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Came from Chicago and missed home when we arrived so we chose chi-town pizza. It was nothing like our pizza.. kind of upsetting, but not entirely because we remembered we were in wisconsin! Not a bad choice for late night pizza though. Also ordered garlic bread, very tasty!

1 Thank Carleen M
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We loved the pizza and breadsticks! We dined in and were very happy with the restaurant and service. Fresh ingredients and very flavorful! We would definitely eat there again!