“Best of Dells”

Chi-Town Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: CHI-TOWN PIZZA is NOW OPEN! Specializing in take-out and delivery of Authentic, Homemade, Handmade, Old World Recipes... Made fresh daily... In house. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts and pizza by the slice. Ask about our daily specials and if you don't see it on the menu... Please ask. Open late night during select hours. Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells on Broadway. Play Ms. Pac Man and other retro games while you wait for your made from scratch pizza.
wisconsin
“Best of Dells”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

As a local this is by far the best pizza in the dells and probably in Wisconsin. Sausage is excellent. I have had the thin and the deep both are really good. There sandwiches are also very good. I have not been to the new location. Looking forward to seeing it soon. I get a kick out of the reviews of the owner being rude. If you want your butt kissed go to one of the other pizza tourist traps in town. I for one appreciate a owner of a business who calls out people for what they are. I will continue to tell everyone to get their pizza here when they visit the Dells. "Rude" owner and great pizza or nice owner average at best pizza. I will take "rude" any day.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Caddyshack23

Maple grove
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally good pizza in the dells”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I'm 37 yrs old and this is my first review ever. That should give you an indication of the caliber of chi-town pizza.
I've been coming to the dells for 12 years straight and have never had good pizza. I've tried everything and some places twice. I usually stay at the wilderness with several families and it always come down to the coupon places in the welcome packet. I'm at the point in life where I appreciate quality over crap and this was the year I decided to do something about it. I chise to go with chitown pizza based on them having the best reviews on trip advisor. No coupons, no specials, just straight up quality of reviews. I must say the reviews are true. Hands down the best pizza in the dells and they give the big boys in Chicago a run for their money. Owners wife delivered the pizza and I told her how I found out about the place. She told me everything was made from scratch and it would be the best pizza I had in the dells. To be honest it may be the best pizza I've had period. Easily Rivals Gino's, giordonos, cosseta's, etc. thin crust is probably awesome too, I'll save that for next time. Younger kids also loved it.
Bottom line stop wasting time reading reviews and order this pizza. Price is same as other places with coupons but you get way better pizza and quality/service.

1 Thank Chazzee76
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We were surprised to see Pizza Villa had closed but we were pleasantly surprised to discover this place. They had very good pizza. We probably should have just ordered the meal deal with a slice and a soda but we ordered a full pizza and an appetizer with sodas. It was a bit expensive to do it that way but either way it was good pizza and I would go back.

Oxford, Wisconsin
“very disapointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I'm suprised your still in business, I can guess the only reason you are is that your located in the wi dells and tourists come in not knowing any better. The pizza we picked up was undercooked and seriously skimpy on the toppings. We felt completely unwelcome! The owner looked as if he was about to completely blow up. Bottom line is, your food was ill prepared and the service was horrible! Time to get out of the restaraunt business , you obviously cant handle it.

23 Thank donald j
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best pizza in the Dells”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I have been visiting the dells for over 10 years (we live in Madison). We love pizza and have been searching for the best pizza in the dells every time we visit. Well, we've finally found our place! Love the food, love the owners (honest and down to earth)!
We will definitely come here every time we visit, no exceptions. And now their new location is even bigger! Can't wait to visit again so we can see them in their new location. What a great family owned little pizza place!

• Visited May 2014