“Great food great people”
Review of Chi-Town Pizza - CLOSED

Chi-Town Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: CHI-TOWN PIZZA is NOW OPEN! Specializing in take-out and delivery of Authentic, Homemade, Handmade, Old World Recipes... Made fresh daily... In house. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, desserts and pizza by the slice. Ask about our daily specials and if you don't see it on the menu... Please ask. Open late night during select hours. Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells on Broadway. Play Ms. Pac Man and other retro games while you wait for your made from scratch pizza.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stopped in for pizza with kids after the water park. Friendly people and wonderful food . You must try the breadsticks out of this world . Also all thefood is homemade worth the wait

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My family and I had dinner here tonight and it was a wonderful experience. This is no chain pizza place, it is homemade and high quality food. The owner and staff went out of their way to make sure we had an enjoyable experience and made us comfortable. We had the Margherita pizza which is my favorite kind but this one was the best I have ever had. We also had delicious chicken wings and a house salad with a roasted red pepper dressing that was fantastic and suggested by the owner. A larger group came in and we moved to a smaller table to make room for them and the owner brought us out two desserts for free, which he didn't have to do. The canolli was so good and the lemon cake there are no words. The table next to us ordered a stuffed pizza and this may be the reason we come back to Wisconsin Dells just to try that pizza. It's a small place so if you walk in and there is no place to sit, be patient and order this food to go, you won't regret it!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The owner was fantastic! I wish you all the best with this little slice of Chicago!!! Very friendly, and the pizza was simply divine!!! Happy PIZZA!!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am a "local" here in the Dell's. I have ordered from here several times. Every time they have screwed up my food!! The fourth time they ruined my order, my husband called & complained. The owner of course apologized and said he would take down my hubbys name and give us 50% off our next visit. Well tonight we went to place our order, and when I asked the girl who was taking my order about getting a discount, a white haired guy came out from behind the counter with an attitude and asked "Who said anything about a discount?" I then replied, the owner...(he interrupted me) "I'm the owner & I've never seen you before in my life" I told him the owner said because I've had several orders from here screwed up that he would give my husband 50% off, and put his name down on there "board" again he interrupts me.."What board?" (OMG IS THIS GUY SERIOUS) he said "well I'll have to speak to your husband!" (As if I were a lier) so he followed me out to my car, where my husband told him THE SAME STORY I DID, and said "Ok, I will stick to my word & give you half off. Went back inside and ordered a small Sausage, Mushroom, Grn. Pepper, & onion, along with a large Sausage, Pepperoni. Then the guy says will give you the small for free...(Uhmmm that's NOT 50% off) well went back to pick up my food and left with a small Sausage, Mushroom, Grn. Pepper...NO ONIONS, and a large ground beef, NO SAUSAGE/PEPPERONI!! Absolutely fed up with this place! Wrote a complaint on their Facebook, and it was deleted within minutes!! Clearly this "owners" Lack of professionalism is NOT my problem!! I will never go back and am telling EVERYONE I know to not eat there. Pizza Pub is WAY better, & friendlier! They also ALWAYS get my order correct! CHI TOWN....Go back to Chicago with your "attitude"

11  Thank Rachel D
tonyvpizza, Owner at Chi-Town Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

This is the second time you scamed me. I hope you can sleep well knowing you took money out of my kids mouth,
I am a small mom and pop place,you lied a second time to get a deal and I gave you a deal again.
The small pizza with the 5 toppings you ordered was more than half off I made it easy and just said giv e you the small pizza for free...The small pizza was OVER 18.00 with the 5 toppings you ordered,
But that was not good enough for you, You told your friends to bash me on Face book..Yes I deleted it,,Did not want my kids to see your friends foul mouths,
I tried to be nice to you, But you treated me and my family very bad,You are NOT welcome in my place.
You don't deserve my Quality food. I don't get why you think you can trat someone so bad and you think you will get away with it,,My customer service is top notch,You treat people how you want to be treated..

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My family and I dined in the restaurant, it's small but nice. The food was great, the service was excellent and the owner was super friendly! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone I see!!